• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Spoiler:

Yes people. Yes, this is happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey look, it's Marriland!

I really like to watch his videos, they helped me through most of my games and he adds his jokes and comedic stuff to make it as though you are enjoying it.

I loved looking at his walkthroughs too, especially Black & White.

Spoiler:

Yep, that's what Marriland really looks like.

Years
Look at this scene and you'll know that old friends do reunite.

Yes, it's the scene from anime featuring a COTD named Sally and her Gothitelle.

It also coincides with my new avatar and signature.

Spoiler:

Mr. Magius

  
Years
Spoiler:

My Mac OS X-wannabe Windows 7 laptop! ;-) I keep all my studio applications and whatnot here.
And I'm excited to get my new Marshall guitar amp! :o)

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
Years
I have had this one up for a couple of months now, but I generally change it out every month providing the wallpaper is nice and dark. For those who do not know what it is, it is for the Ministry of Magic from Harry Potter.

Spoiler:

80s.haircut.man

SuperBanned
Years
I have a desktop rotation consisting of approx. 30 pictures, but here's one of my favorite ones of the batch. =o If you haven't seen the anime short film/montage called 5 Centimeters Per Second, GO WATCH IT. It made me wanna cry. =')

Spoiler:

(My desktop really needed that cleaning, too.)

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Spoiler:

Recently cleaned my desktop (And by that, I mean shoving everything into a folder XD. Kinda like how I clean my room!)

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Desktop from a week ago I think xD

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Read the rules thread. I will not repeat this.

I added a relaxed upper limit of 800px wide for any images due to the increasing prevalence of widescreen monitors; if yours is bigger and you do not enclose your image in spoiler tags, you will be infracted. The 640x480 limit has been in the rules for over a year. Even then, use your judgment; make it smaller than 640px if at all possible. Either shrink your image down to 640x480 or put it in spoilers. This isn't rocket science.

Back