• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy birthday Samuri Scearious!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Eee! LOMG it's your birthday!.*contacts santa claus* ..>>Your present will be here soon sweetie!*huggles* BWT im so happy for you! i hope you have a great time!^-^ *leave me some cake....* *santa comes* HIYA!*takles him* *gives you your gift* o.o :D

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
uh... o_o; not quite sure if he comes here anymore XP but anyways happy birthday

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
Years
Hm... While conducting a search for myself, I found this usless, pointless thread of a celebration for my birthday. Nevertheless, thank you, maya miyazono. Though, I must say that I've had better days than my own birthday. It was crap.
Also, I might bid Adieu to the PC and all of you.
Though, maya, as much as I regret to have it, thank you for this. Though, I'm rather late, for my family is incredibly busy around June, thus, leaving me home alone, with two forgetful brothers and a dad who don't even remember it, having a friend die, having a good friend made into an enemy, and being held a gunpoint earlier at school...

Back