• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some rare pokemon

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2009
Well Im new what I need are pokemon like mew, Groudon, Droyxes, Latios, to mainly polish off my pokedex. I dont have much but will see what I can do this is also open to request so go ahead and ask I have mostly starters and a couple of rare pokes

Thanx for looking

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2009
I have a giratina if you have latias, Raikou, or Entei

I can get u an Entei for grantina if thats cool

I also have all the starters and some of the power up items. I need mew, darkrai, droxyese, lugia and ho-o, celibi stuff of that nature

anything spacific jus name it and I dont kno the lingo so be gentle these offers besides the Entie goes for everyone

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2009
yep I have niether of those so I quess thats that anyone else thanks for the intrest tho
anyone else...

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2009
legends

mewtwo,articuno,moltres,zapdos,Suicune,Raiko, Entei, Kyogre, Rayquaza,Latias, Jirachi, all 3 regies, Riggigigas, Dialga, Palkia, Mesprite azleaf, Uxie, Gratinia, Cresslia

Last edited:
Back