• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
10/10

I know you are begging to hand your secrets to me as I host a new talk show that is airing in Russia... *Just kidding!*

Oh, and you mean Kyubey?

Years
10/10

You must be Tyler, you follow my suspicious behavior everywhere, you know I have been detained for over 500 days without charge, you admitted to going on my website in Grade 6 I think? I heard that your friend Hikari10 hates me, you know she is Anti-WikiLeaks, you know she calls me an alien, you know she writes "Haters Gonna Hate" all over me, you know her so much it's like you're the Swedish women who are after me.

*Just kidding, I was acting like Julian Assange*

Last edited:

kuzronk

Banned
Years
10/10
You must be Hikari10, you follow my suspicious behavior everywhere, you know I have been detained for over 500 days without charge, you hate my website and me .I know you are Anti-WikiLeaks, you call me an alien and writes "Haters Gonna Hate" all over me

*Just kidding, I was acting like Julian Assange*

Years
10/10

CURSE YOU TYLER! YOU TOOK MY JOKE!

Now, for one that will be just as funny cos it's a pun...

Bad Tyler, Bad Tyler. What'cha gonna do? What'cha gonna do when he comes for you?

Hikari10 - Tracks down the boys and girls who throw jokes at her. All her suspects are innocent until proven guilty by her famous cute Oshawott.

My cute Oshawott declares Tyler is GUILTY for stealing my funny jokes and backfiring them on me.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
10/10

CURSE YOU TYLER! YOU TOOK MY JOKE!

Now, for one that will be just as funny cos it's a pun...

Bad Tyler, Bad Tyler. What'cha gonna do? What'cha gonna do when he comes for you?

Hikari10 - Tracks down the boys and girls who throw jokes at her. All her suspects are innocent until proven guilty by her famous cute Oshawott.

My cute Oshawott declares Tyler is GUILTY for stealing my funny jokes and backfiring them on me.

10/10 but then oshawott lost his judge job and i was proven innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back