• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Post fast! That's our only hope, and I really have to go now. Laughin' way too much.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

So that's how Master Trolls operate huh? Post "umad" and then ignore all opposition and arguments and pretend they've won.

Interesting. I'll have to add this to my notes on why most trolls on the internet are ****.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Nah, I think this is a fight I'll finish. Umbreon started this whole "troll" thing, so I'm going to argue as long as it takes to get through to his thick skull that what he's doing isn't trolling, it's just bigoted nonsense.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Yes. It provides me with oh so much entertainment and joy. I've never had an argument like this in, I don't know how long. And the stupidity in it from his side is so absolutely astounding.

Who knows, maybe the whole time I've been being strung along into believing he really is a crap troll. That I really doubt though. He doesn't seem to be of the more intelligent types around here.

Edit: Hikari should be counting up. So number is 506.

Years

Remember, if any of you have a Twitter account I'd love it if you followed me cos you know, there might be Oshawottz lurking with their cute faces.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Damn it Hikari, stick here and post. You don't have to pay attention to the mind-numbingly stupid arguments I'm having with Umbreon.

If he hasn't already gone offline and laughed himself to death. There's nothing I dislike more than crap trolls, and if calling them out and getting into prolonged arguments can happen, they will happen, by the gods, oh, they will happen.

In my defense, it was entirely Umbreon's doing. The start of this whole fiasco anyway.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Wut

Anyways, I'm going to make an obligatory update post with what I've been doing on another forum for my friends to comment if they so wish. If they like nonsensical one-sided arguing, they'll love this huge argument we had.

Let me just recap for you all.

Umbreon made a stupid flawed comment that he knew I'd call out for the ******** it was, or anyone would for that matter.
He claimed to have trolled me because I responded to this seriously.
I continued posting normally while he shoved "umad" in my face.
I argued with him to amuse myself and continued on our profiles as well. Most consisted of him telling me I've been trolled and not telling me why. Hence: Idiot.
He claims to have blocked me and made a long angry post.
I respond predictably, pointing him out as the big failure he is.
Whoopdee****ingdoo this has all been a part of his master plan after all! He isn't actually pissed! But not actually.
It would have gone according to plan if I had even gotten pissed off at one point IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Umbreon, you are a true ****ing moron. And with that, I hopefully will finish this argument.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I can tell. I updated my last post with a recap.

I can understand his being amused by my super-serious and often seemingly irate comments, but I was amused the entire time and I do this on a REGULAR BASIS. If you can't tell.

I'm probably going to receive a lot of mod wrath for this. Don't be surprised if I'm gone, like WHOOSH, banned.

Years

I can understand his being amused by my super-serious and often seemingly irate comments, but I was amused the entire time and I do this on a REGULAR BASIS. If you can't tell.

I'm probably going to receive a lot of mod wrath for this. Don't be surprised if I'm gone, like WHOOSH, banned.

Why don't you take a leave of absence?

I did that when I got badly affected by trolls, and maybe you should join another forum while you're at it. MidnightShine's got a cute little forum where I'm a friendly staff member.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Why don't you take a leave of absence?

I did that when I got badly affected by trolls, and maybe you should join another forum while you're at it. MidnightShine's got a cute little forum where I'm a friendly staff member.

But I love trolls! Oh, how they entertain me so! I'm not even joking. I love responding to trolls, namely **** trolls like Umbreon.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Nah, I think this is a fight I'll finish. Umbreon started this whole "troll" thing, so I'm going to argue as long as it takes to get through to his thick skull that what he's doing isn't trolling, it's just bigoted nonsense.

Tl;dr

Thick Skull, hmmmm... Nope, the only people I recall having a Thick Skull is you.

Yes. It provides me with oh so much entertainment and joy. I've never had an argument like this in, I don't know how long. And the stupidity in it from his side is so absolutely astounding.

Who knows, maybe the whole time I've been being strung along into believing he really is a crap troll. That I really doubt though. He doesn't seem to be of the more intelligent types around here.

Stupidity? HAH! You got almost no logic on your side.

Well at least I think differently! I have lots of traits an Aspergers person has, and yet I have no Aspergers.

If he hasn't already gone offline and laughed himself to death. There's nothing I dislike more than crap trolls, and if calling them out and getting into prolonged arguments can happen, they will happen, by the gods, oh, they will happen.

In my defense, it was entirely Umbreon's doing. The start of this whole fiasco anyway.

MY doing? You're blaming all your wrong doings on ME?! HAH! You are such a ****, in fact YOU were the person who was spamming and YOU were the person who had alt accounts! So technically you are the person who did bad things.

IT WAS ALL ICE CAR'S DOING. ICE CAR DOES NOT EVEN REALISE I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A TROLL EVEN THOUGH SOME POSTS STATE I AM.

Umbreon made a stupid flawed comment that he knew I'd call out for the ******** it was, or anyone would for that matter.
He claimed to have trolled me because I responded to this seriously.
I continued posting normally while he shoved "umad" in my face.
I argued with him to amuse myself and continued on our profiles as well. Most consisted of him telling me I've been trolled and not telling me why. Hence: Idiot.
He claims to have blocked me and made a long angry post.
I respond predictably, pointing him out as the big failure he is.
Whoopdee****ingdoo this has all been a part of his master plan after all! He isn't actually pissed! But not actually.
It would have gone according to plan if I had even gotten pissed off at one point IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Umbreon, you are a true ****ing moron. And with that, I hopefully will finish this argument.

False, false, false false false.... BTW, ******** means... Here's a clue... From another forum and Pokemon But With Animals Instead.

Here's SOME of the things Ice Car did.

Ice Car never picked up points.
Ice Car blamed me for wrongdoings that ICE CAR had done.
Accused me of making FLAWED points; It was ICE CAR who did that.
Ice Car made mindless posts, and also was oblivious to knowing what ******** meant.
Called an experienced Troll a **** Troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back