• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Years
4. Solosis. It's a harmless bubble of cytoslime that can... use... mind... powers actually scratch that. Go away Solosis, make way for Dunsparce.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
5. Mew

So playful and pink and harmless, plus I think it'd be able to tell that a small child is... well... small, and be able to adjust itself to that.

Name 5 Pokemon that you could wreak devastation, be it worldwide, city wide, or in your home.

Years
5. Magneton because, and I quote: "Magneton emits a powerful magnetic force that is fatal to mechanical devices. As a result, large cities sound sirens to warn citizens of large-scale outbreaks of this Pokémon"

Now, gimme 5 Pokemon that would be better if they had different colors.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
uhh fine I'll do it

1) Lickitung
Because it's shade of pink is very off putting
4) Raticate
Because it has that annoying shade of cream on its underbelly and that weird yellow-orange on its back.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
2) Jigglypuff

Because any singer makes it to Hollywood these days. Jigglypuff's better than Miley.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
3) Machoke because it would take over the roll of all those surfer/fighter movies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
4. Greninja, because fighting scenes with him would probably be on par to those with Jackie Chan.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
5) Smeargle and Chatot

Because Chatot could take the lead role in the movie the King's Speech and Smeargle would make a great setting designer.

Next!

Name 5 animals which aren't Pokemon that don't exist as Pokemon yet but you would want them to be and give them a made up name!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
1. Assuming that mythical creatures are allowed as well, I'd chose a Sphinx, and the Pokemon would be a ground fighting type called Pharaogue, from Pharaoh and Rogue.

Years
2) Tiger. There are no tiger Pokemon, although Entei and Raikou somehow resemble it.

I can't think of a name for it right now. Can someone suggest a name?

Back