• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Champion

Should I add songs without banners or backrounds to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
The final game is what I mean. There are going to be three in total Dance Champion games. I may go to a diffrent one later but for now I only've planned to do three, and the last I want to be the best.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Could You put atleast one Zelda song in this one?I like them alot.By the way,when do you schedule this one to be done?The other one was completed very fast and it was still great!

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I have two new themes, and some more characters as well. I am placing a few finishing touches here and there, and the third one will definatly be the best one out of the three. It will have over 100 songs, and is very good. I dont want to get too much into it since you really want to know about the second one.

There will not be any extremely, head over heals songs but challenging ones. Nothing like Vertex 2.

I will have an unlock system for you guys so you can have some sort of challenge playing the game. Maybe I will add a few courses to the game if i get a chance but I am also on work on a pokemon game, and if it turns out to be going in the right track I'll make a thread for it. Back to the game.

I will post up some very nice noteskins, and a few posts up you can see some screens comparing them. The songlist is way way better(in my opinion) then the first and you will enjoy the game. I wanted to do mission mode but I decided to slide that toward the final game since it'll take me a while to sort out the diffrent missions.

I will post up a few screens soon, so keep looking to this thread. They'll be posted today very soon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
There are three new themes for Dance Champion 2. Here they are:

Sonic Theme

In the Groove 1 Theme. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE

Technofiend Theme

The screens will be posted soon, and some for these themes will as well. SStay tuned.

Oh and Sylph. Dids you enjoy Dance Champion? Any comments on it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Here are the screens of the new themes. The sonic one has already been posted, just search back through the thread. Here they are and trust me they are both evolutional. It is so cool to play with them, and I am almost certain you'll love them. Here they are;
ITG THEME

Main Screen
Theme32.jpg

Warning Screen
Theme33.jpg

Gameplay Screen
Theme35.jpg

Theme34.jpg

Song Wheel
Theme35.jpg

Techno Fiend THEME

Main Screen
Theme25.jpg

Player Selection Screen
Theme26.jpg

Difficulty Selection Screen
Theme27.jpg

Character Selection Screen
Theme28.jpg

Loading Screen
Theme31.jpg

Song Wheel
Theme29.jpg

Gameplay Screen
Theme30.jpg

Dance Champion 2 wil be released October 20th, or Saturday. I havent decided yet.

Please feel free to post a comment, which I am sure you'll have one, or two.

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Sorry I haven't been here.I've been pretty busy!I'll PM you the super step bros theme,it shouldn't take anything to upload it in your game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I am pushin the game release to friday, since i need to package up the stuff and upload them and everything. You'll have the whole weekend to play and yes I'll explain the unlock list and also give you the one for the game to give a challenge.

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Dan48, this is not your game... all your doing is putting music and syning the steps in stepmania.... and claiming it as your own.. the levels are yours not the game...

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Tecnically, it is my game because I am using the recources I found, and stepmania is a simulation builder just like rm2k3. So what your saying is the same thing as saying all the games here are not those people's.

Without the rescources and song there would be no game, and since I worked on this it is Dance Champion a game I created. Just like any pokemon game around here. Pokemon is not your property but people still use it and they made their own game. Like i am doing.

If you have nothing good to say, or a complement then find another thread to spam.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
The game is great. I have it all set, just need to upload it now and by tommorrow you'll have the game. The songlist is way more diverse than in the other game, and you'll have lots of fun with the new themes. Its going to be a great game, you'll see.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I am now beginning to upload files. You can find the downloads on the first page of the thread. I didn't want to keep you guys waiting so I hope they keep you busy until I can upload everything else. Your welcome.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
yay, I can't wait, I just started playing StepMania today and I downloaded the songs, they're great! *waits inpatiantly*
The only problem is when I click on songs 3 it says it could not be found.
Screenshot below...
Could you re-upload the file?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back