• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight For Teresius [T] OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, just like it does take time to swing an axe, it takes just as much time, if not more, to grab and arrow, pull the string, and fire. And it isn't all that effective if the target is right in front of you...

But you make a valid point. I get the feeling we're gonna have a lot of draws on our hands... :D

We should like make it a continuous thing, where we meet up and fight, and keep getting stalemates! haha!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Except for the times where we join forces and murder everything in sight, however rare thos may be. And it doesn't take that much time to create a gust of wind to knock Ralph on his rear. :P And point blank arrow shots are actually more effective than ones from far away. They are just tougher to aim when you've got someone actively trying to kill you.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Hurray a place for our random discussions and/or gloating about our character's feats!

Oh and Elite Killer, join the Knights, we're where it's at...not that I'm trying to persuade you or anything.. heh. But still, you get two half elves, a battle mage, an apparently very quick giant axe wielding guy (it is a two handed axe, correct?) and a katana wielding assassin who can turn invisible (even though he apparently knows where the resistance and the princess are and could've ended this thing a whole lot quicker than it's probably going to take and contemplating changing sides... *cough*traitor*cough*)

So yeah, you get a team of awesome people fighting with you. Once again, not trying to influence you (much) By the way if you don't, you can expect several bolts and perhaps a gash or two on and in your body, courtesy of Sekaul.

Oh and Nocturnal, you know I'm just kidding right? .... right? Oh God don't hurt me!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Name: Florenzo De Masera

Title/Nickname: Duke

Side: Resistance

Weapon:
yhst-45269693927056_2106_27238916.gif

Secondary Weapon:
300px-Eerste-info-onthuld-over-assassin-s-creed-2_5_460x0.jpg

Physical Appearance:
Cesare%20Borgia.jpg

Apparel: ^

Personality:
Florenzo is arrogant and overconfident. Florenzo truly believes that he is the very best at everything he does. Although this may not always be the case, he has trained extensively in the ways of combat, and is willing to display his abilities, which are almost as good as he says they are. Florenzo is cunning and deceitful, always finding a good way to cheat out of a task or chore. Florenzo has his skills in negogiations, and is quite charismatic, believe it or not. Florenzo is quite the conniseur of romance, and is frequently acquainting himself with the more well-built women of Teresius. Florenzo will display his chivalrous tactics, and is quite a convincing leader.

History:
Florenzo was born into the wealthy and powerful Masera family, which had close connections with the Teresian ( I made that up) Royal Family. Florenzo grew up learning the ways of Knights, along with the magic that Teresius used to hold in it's people. Florenzo was only ten when King Vince died. Shortly before Vince's death, The King told Florenzo and his Father to watch over King Cain and make sure that Cain ruled Teresius with good intentions. Unfortunately, King Cain had other plans. While Cain went off on his own agenda on how to rule the Nation, Florenzo's Father urged him to follow Vince's wishes. King Cain did not listen, and thought of Florenzo's Father as a traitor. Five months before Princess Naomi's escape, Florenzo's Father was killed. Shortly after Florenzo's death, he received a letter from his Father. The letter said: Overthrow Cain. Florenzo has taken steps in that direction, starting connection with Princess Naomi and her resistance. Ready to follow his Father's last wishes, Florenzo readies for a revolution that will undoubtably change Teresius.

Password: Teresius

RP Sample: (From War Between Pokemon and Humans)

Logan Johnson and Captain Mikkelson
Sunnyshore City
Outskirts

Logan followed the Convoy into the City. Logan rested his XM8 on the window sill. Captain Mikkelson climbed onto the window sill, ready to fire. Logan reached the City, and began firing at Pokemon forces. Logan aimed at a few Pokemon and shot them down. Captain Mikkelson shot at more Pokemon, eliminating them.

" Logan, get to the Lighthouse," Captain Mikkelson shouted. Logan nodded and put the Tahoe in high gear. Logan drove angrily through the streets, shooting at Pokemon along the way. Logan accelerated at a speed of one-hundred and twenty-three kilometers and hour. At least that is what the speedometer said. Logan crusaded through the streets, With Captain Mikkelson providing suppresing fire.

" Logan, turn right up that road to the lighthouse," Captain Mikkelson barked. Logan veered onto the road and drove up, free from the battle commencing. Logan parked the Tahoe in front of the lighthouse, and got out of the Tahoe. Captain Mikkelson got out and walked into the Lighthouse. Logan followed him inside.

I'll finish it later today/early tomorrow

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
It's actually either or. The Axe is two-handed, but can be used in one hand as well. Both styles yield a different result

Yay, another for the knights! Well, once he finishes...well, once he's accepted.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
You could say... if Ralph decides to two-hand wield his axe, he would gain more destructive force while with only one hand, grants him more maneuverability with it. At least that's what I'm thinking. Tch.... I'm the only female Knight... Oh joy. :D You arse holes better not harrass me. Or better be expecting a lance to your throat. 8D

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
You could say... if Ralph decides to two-hand wield his axe, he would gain more destructive force while with only one hand, grants him more maneuverability with it. At least that's what I'm thinking. Tch.... I'm the only female Knight... Oh joy. :D You arse holes better not harrass me. Or better be expecting a lance to your throat. 8D

I can promise that... but I can't guarantee that.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

That sounds just about right.

Unfortunantely, Ralph's personality would probably make him...never mind, you'll see.. lol

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver Rogue enters the room.

"TOO MANY PICKLES!!! TOO MANY PICKLES!!!!" Silver Rogue now proceeds to fall face flat on the floor.

...well...I obviously just got back from my job at the MN State Fair making fried pickles, and I am sure that in another two weeks or so, I will never want to see another pickle again. But for now, fried pickles make a great delicious and un-nutritous snack for teenage workers. :D

Anyways, as for Nideous and SVs argument, I belive that I can settle this in a way that will please everybody. So, here we go.

While your characters are fighting, my character watches the battle in a very good hiding place. After getting bored of watching, he pulls out his 120 lb pull bow and shoots both of your characters in the head from a range of 200 yards. At the same time. Oh, and if that wasn't enough, the arrows are also coated in a fast acting poison that causes your blood to boil in less than 5 seconds. :D

I now pronounce your argument closed. :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Haha, yes, Silver Rogue. USUALLY that would be the case, but Ralph was able to pick up the scent of fried pickles from miles away, so he knew you were coming! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*throws throwing axe at Silver Rogue*

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Name: Florenzo De Masera

Title/Nickname: Duke

Side: Resistance

Weapon:
yhst-45269693927056_2106_27238916.gif

Secondary Weapon:
300px-Eerste-info-onthuld-over-assassin-s-creed-2_5_460x0.jpg

Physical Appearance:
Cesare%20Borgia.jpg

Apparel: ^

Personality:
Florenzo is arrogant and overconfident. Florenzo truly believes that he is the very best at everything he does. Although this may not always be the case, he has trained extensively in the ways of combat, and is willing to display his abilities, which are almost as good as he says they are. Florenzo is cunning and deceitful, always finding a good way to cheat out of a task or chore. Florenzo has his skills in negogiations, and is quite charismatic, believe it or not. Florenzo is quite the conniseur of romance, and is frequently acquainting himself with the more well-built women of Teresius. Florenzo will display his chivalrous tactics, and is quite a convincing leader.

History:
Florenzo was born into the wealthy and powerful Masera family, which had close connections with the Teresian ( I made that up) Royal Family. Florenzo grew up learning the ways of Knights, along with the magic that Teresius used to hold in it's people. Florenzo was only ten when King Vince died. Shortly before Vince's death, The King told Florenzo and his Father to watch over King Cain and make sure that Cain ruled Teresius with good intentions. Unfortunately, King Cain had other plans. While Cain went off on his own agenda on how to rule the Nation, Florenzo's Father urged him to follow Vince's wishes. King Cain did not listen, and thought of Florenzo's Father as a traitor. Five months before Princess Naomi's escape, Florenzo's Father was killed. Shortly after Florenzo's death, he received a letter from his Father. The letter said: Overthrow Cain. Florenzo has taken steps in that direction, starting connection with Princess Naomi and her resistance. Ready to follow his Father's last wishes, Florenzo readies for a revolution that will undoubtably change Teresius.

Password: Teresius

RP Sample: (From War Between Pokemon and Humans)

Logan Johnson and Captain Mikkelson
Sunnyshore City
Outskirts

Logan followed the Convoy into the City. Logan rested his XM8 on the window sill. Captain Mikkelson climbed onto the window sill, ready to fire. Logan reached the City, and began firing at Pokemon forces. Logan aimed at a few Pokemon and shot them down. Captain Mikkelson shot at more Pokemon, eliminating them.

" Logan, get to the Lighthouse," Captain Mikkelson shouted. Logan nodded and put the Tahoe in high gear. Logan drove angrily through the streets, shooting at Pokemon along the way. Logan accelerated at a speed of one-hundred and twenty-three kilometers and hour. At least that is what the speedometer said. Logan crusaded through the streets, With Captain Mikkelson providing suppresing fire.

" Logan, turn right up that road to the lighthouse," Captain Mikkelson barked. Logan veered onto the road and drove up, free from the battle commencing. Logan parked the Tahoe in front of the lighthouse, and got out of the Tahoe. Captain Mikkelson got out and walked into the Lighthouse. Logan followed him inside.

SU done. This RP looks exciting. Hope to join you all. (Filler XD)

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
Years
I'm 15 and am being forced to go over to my grandmothers because my little brother says I have to :( I hate going over there

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
lol @ the typo by Silver. So thaat's what you're trying to say. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back