• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Look up the HGSS maps of the places with the tiles you require on bulbapedia and rip them yourself?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Look up the HGSS maps of the places with the tiles you require on bulbapedia and rip them yourself?
Bulbapedia is kind of lacking. I looked up the Johto Safari Zone to get some of the unusual grass tiles, for example, and they didn't have maps.

HagiruSato

Created Pokémon... by accident
Years
I'm Curious...

Can anyone make Gen III sprites in Gen IV-style and vice versa? If you think you can do it, PM me. I only want Red, Green, Leaf, Ruby and Sapphire.

HagiruSato

Created Pokémon... by accident
Years
I need Gen II and III hero sprites in Gen IV-style, Gen IV hero sprites in Gen III-style, and a chipset for Celadon Game Corner and Diglett's Cave, all for RM2K3.

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
I'm looking for BW and HGSS-styled tiles that I can put into RMXP immediately without the checkerboard backgrounds..

Whenever I get tiles from my DA friends, it always comes out wrong, like if a house tile is on a checkerboard background, the background doesn't go away when putting it into RMXP.

When I try to fix it with Paint, I get a white background that doesn't remove itself either .___.

4rcanine

5-Time Champion
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2015
Looking for interior/exterior BW tilesets

Hello, I'm looking for BW tilesets, interior and exterior, because my ripping skills are really... Poor. I've found a few decent exterior tilesets, but interior tilesets are really hard to come by; if anyone is willing to share or point me in the right direction, that'd be great. >~< Please and thank you.

Faore

:D
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Requesting hg-ss Tiles

Hi there. I'm new here and I just want to request HG-SS tiles. Sorry if this was posted before :D

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Me too I always Mess up in Colouring and Re-sizing my,Tiles.
Try using a rombase That is a suggestion I can give you btw good luck!

All The Best To Everyone
~Superqami

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
First of all Superqami, this is the Game Development section, this is not for discussion on ROM Hacking. Second of all, this thread is over 2 months old and bypassed the revival date. And lastly, anyone looking for tilesets or any sort of requests like that should go to the Requests thread. Going to go ahead and close this one.

Locked.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Hello, I'm looking for BW tilesets, interior and exterior, because my ripping skills are really... Poor. I've found a few decent exterior tilesets, but interior tilesets are really hard to come by; if anyone is willing to share or point me in the right direction, that'd be great. >~< Please and thank you.

------------------------------------------------------

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2022
Howdy. I notice almost everyone here uses RMXP, and I found Wichu's (I think) pack of all the HGSS Pokemon overworlds ready for use in RMXP, but I was wondering if anything similar existed for VX/VX Ace. By that I mean the HGSS/BW Pokemon overworlds. Also the custom BW Pokemon ones would be nice, but I won't hold my breath.

Please help and thanks in advance.

Last edited:

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
hey, i recently lost my game, and i forgot where i got my hgss character and pokemon overworlds, they all came pre made for rmxp. could anyone link me to where i can find them again?
thanks

~flamemaster

hey could someone please help me. i really need the npc sprites. thx

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Hey guys! Does anyone have floor/ground tiles? I mean as in sidewalks, roads, floors, grass (Not tall grass, the floor), ect. Preferablly in 5th gen, maby 4th. Thanks in advance!

Also I rather they are not rips, but made by people/you in b/w format/graphics/looks

Last edited:
Back