• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

bian

Years
Hi again RNC! Umm... do you happen to have a male Kingdra and a male Rapidash? I just want to borrow them just for Pokedex filling purposes like before. ^^;

bian

Years
Well, I guess you tricked me then. Xp
Anyways, you said you have those right? Are those non-shiny? :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I didn't trick you, I have not been able to trade for 2 days, let me test it to make sure, I don't want to get your hopes up!! :) I am some what excited, but not sure just yet!! :)

bian

Years
Oops, sorry about that. ^^;
Anyways, OK, test it first if it's working. I really hope it works though, so you can now trade with anyone else. :)

bian

Years
Oops, sorry for the wait, I was in the middle of playing SoulSilver because I though you're already offline. Also, are the 2 shiny? :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok!
fiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllller
Want to try that trade now please?? If so tell me agian what it was for?? No promises, I still have not tested this other connection for wifi!!
Oops, sorry for the wait, I was in the middle of playing SoulSilver because I though you're already offline. Also, are the 2 shiny? :)

It's ok, I should have stayed for a couple of more minutes!!

Back