• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hmm...have this club done any contests or events? If so, how did it go?

Curious and may be able to do something if everyone is okay with the idea.
Nope, we haven't had any kind of contests yet.
I'll gladly hear any ideas you have. Entonces decidiré si son estúpidos, como estos filtros.

I was thinking about suggesting some fanfic or fan art sort of contest actually. I'm 100% in support of this idea, of course i'll take part in any event.
So am I! That should be too hard to organize. We could even make it a monthly thing.

Years
@ Zam

Sounds like a plan.

Puedo fácilmente mente tornillo que en la locura, así que ten cuidado!

What was the most fun thing did that related to Bleach in some way?

...these should be good.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
lol

Ilp said:
It's Etapa not Etappe according to bleach.wikia.
And there is no official name for Ichigo's transformation. It's still just "Hollow Ichigo".

*Edits*
Yeah, I know, but like this you know exactly what and which part I am talking about. :P

Spoiler:

-Lapras- said:
I was thinking about suggesting some fanfic or fan art sort of contest actually. I'm 100% in support of this idea, of course i'll take part in any event.

Actually, I had an idea that could be an event.
I somewhat announced it a while back.
(Spoilered for length)
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Puedo fácilmente mente tornillo que en la locura, así que ten cuidado!
¿Qué?

Also, i'm still laughing at "dirty boots"...come on.
I don't get it, is there some joke I'm missing? o.0

Actually, I had an idea that could be an event.
I somewhat announced it a while back.
(Spoilered for length)
Spoiler:
¿Qué?
So it's kind of a speculative, popularity pollesque sort of thing?
Sounds fun, but how do you know I'd win against Smiley?
Other than being Head-Captain...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Spoiler:
XDDDDDD

What was the most fun thing did that related to Bleach in some way?
I... Actually don't know. I find my debates fun :D

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Why would Zam win that first fight?

I quite like the idea. The battles could be decided randomly, because it makes it easier to work out.
Also, I don't think that Rank should have a MASSIVE effect on votes. It's already factored in the battle charts, but we also end up with Zam being top, the other captains below them, and the lieutenants below them. Not as fun as without rankings :p

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Zam said:
Sounds fun, but how do you know I'd win against Smiley?

ilp said:
Why would Zam win that first fight?

It was just an example. -_-"

Ilpy said:
Also, I don't think that Rank should have a MASSIVE effect on votes. It's already factored in the battle charts, but we also end up with Zam being top, the other captains below them, and the lieutenants below them. Not as fun as without rankings :p

Agreed, I wasn't sure about it myself, it was a last minute change. So no ranks then.

Spoiler:

What was the most fun thing you did that related to Bleach in some way?
Well, I got hooked to online anime because someone in my friend group in highschool got several others hooked. It spread like a virus.
Then, a few years later, in my final year, with new people and only two guys from my group were left (the rest already graduated on a lower level, but we continued on a higher level with two more years to go), I found out that almost half the guys in my class were watching bleach. That was pretty fun/hilarious. Some of them were the kind of people you wouldn't think of as anime fans, even if your life depended on it. Also, that led to some interesting discussions.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Toshiro Filler
Spoiler:

Anyway new story arc next week, wonder if it'll be a filler arc or actual manga chapters. Due to the manga being so fresh in my memory I'm kinda hoping for a rebellion like filler tbh. I guess Riruka being animated would make the main story worth it though.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
There's no joke, just a strange thing to have in a manga aimed at the shonen demographic.
But I don't get why it is strange. xD
I'm missing whatever hidden meaning there is.
I'm just kind of dense like that sometimes. >.>

Toshiro Filler
Spoiler:
That almost makes me want to watch the episode, just to see what you mean. XD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Episode 316
Spoiler:

I'm being rash, because that's how I enjoy watching stuff :3

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
What was the most fun thing you did that related to Bleach in some way?

That's easy. I organized and hosted the Bleach photoshoot at the New York Anime Festival and Comic Con in 2010! =D It made me forget about my sore throat. BTW I have a sore throat AGAIN, now. XD For those of you who have my FB you may have seen those status updates I've posted over the past few days...? XD

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Ep 316
Spoiler:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Shinigami and Pluses,
It is time for the BFC BattlePolls!
Here are the rules:
Spoiler:

Since Ilpy commented that he would mind seeing this one, which also gave me the idea, the first match!:
Rasencero-----Vs.-----Zameric

-------------Fight!-------------

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
:p
And I think so too :p

Here are the rules:
Spoiler:

Since Ilpy commented that he would mind seeing this one, which also gave me the idea, the first match!:

Alright.

Based on the Battle Charts alone, Zam would probably win. The extra 20 points in Intelligence would not make up for the extra 10 points Zam has in Offense, Defense, Mobility and Kidou.

In terms of Squad, I think Squad one would make sense as an all-rounder squad. Jack of all trades, not quite master of them all yet. The 12th Squad is everything science/technology and tactics. If Rasencero is allowed modifications beforehand, then I think he could win. Assuming not, though, I'd go with Zam on this.

Zanpakutou, however, the massive amount of variety in special attacks, as well as the sheer danger of his zanpakutou's attacks, Rasencero would win.

2-1, Zam wins.

It's really hard to ignore ranking XD.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
That almost makes me want to watch the episode, just to see what you mean. XD

That's what I thought. ^__^ I am downloading it now. XD

Here are the rules:
Spoiler:

Sorry Rasencero, but I have to choose Zameric. XD

While your abilities are indeed very powerful, I don't think your abilities could counter those of Zameric. I have to agree with Ilpeh in that, given sufficient preparation time, you could create a situation in which your victory could be assured, but if you were thrust into the battle and weren't allowed to prepare, then you wouldn't be able to. So yeah, my vote goes to Zameric.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL it's hard to imagine the head captain losing to any lieutenant. LOL
I also read the bankai descriptions and I have to say Zam wins~ sorry. LOL

EDIT:
Since I had nothing better to do (except homework, oops!) I decided to add a few little details to my zanpakuto info. Not much really. Just some info about my battle style, more than anything. XD

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Latest chapter
Spoiler:

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
lol, Zetsubo XD

Spoiler:

Ilpy said:
If Rasencero is allowed modifications beforehand, then I think he could win.

Pikapal said:
...given sufficient preparation time...

Well, modifications are a part of the squad specialty, so I would be allowed to do some.

Minchan said:
it's hard to imagine the head captain losing to any lieutenant.

You were supposed to ignore ranks. ><

Anyway,
The winner of this round is Zameric!

Is it just me or are the zanpakuto links on the first page for pluses, who are suddenly named wholes, gone? I was looking for interesting match-ups for the next round...
Oh well, we have squad members so for now it'll be ok.
This should be interesting:

--------------Round 2----------------------
Merciless Cremator-----Vs.-----Graceful

-------------------Fight!-------------------

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

--------------Round 2-----------------
Merciless Cremator-----Vs.-----Graceful

-------------------Fight!-------------------

Does MC have a Battle Data Chart? Most people put it in their Squad pages, but he doesn't have one, so...? I'll ignore it for now, but if he does, someone link it please.

Alright, with Squads, Squad 2 is the ninja squad in the anime, but I'm not sure how it is in here. Likewise, I'm not sure if Squad 10 has any special abilities. So they're neutral on that.

Their zanpakutou... MC's is very powerful, with the massive focus on heat and fire, while Min's focuses largely on making Kidou more powerful, though she also uses a lot of fiery based Hadou. It's a tough choice, but I'm leaning towards MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back