• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
would ytou guys still watch if they kept may and they also bran back misty? you have a good thing and a bad thing (jn most of you opinions) happening at the same time? which do you think would affect your decision the most? *now thats a goodtopic* =)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Oh, I think we'd all instantly love May if Misty came back...I'd kind of like to see how they'd react to each other on an episode-to-episode basis...of course, May would still be the same, dull, generic little girl that I see her for now, but the annoyance of it would be quite a lot lessened. In fact, I almost think I'd like to see Misty and May in the same arc than for May to just disappear...one season with them both would be sufficient for me, and then I think it would be time for May to depart, and the original trio to be back together...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
I think it would be great for May and Misty to be friends and interact with each other.

Years
i wonder if max will be a pokemon trainer, you think he will soon? i think maybe misty might influence his decision when she visits wut bout u guys?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Max, I think will not be a Trainer for the forseeable future. Several reasons for this, actually:
1. He's intended to be a backup for Dexter, just as Brock used to be.
2. He's not of age. I'd estimate he's at LEAST three years too young.
3. I just don't think he would be able to effictively handle Pokemon.

As for May and Misty being together (on the show, you pervs!), I'd love it. It would be quite loveley to see, maybe we'd get something like Megumi and Kaoru's relationship on Rurouni Kenshin.

Years
actually i read serebii's char bio on max and the only poke he ever gets is the poliwag from that school that he had to give back... i guess he will never be a poke trainer, *i also read that on the last episode of poke advanced may's torchic evolves to a combuskin* i only rememebered to ask the ? b/c on the WB today's episode was when they had to keep the Torchic from escaping the PC for the new trainer to chose her 1st poke, and at the end of the episode, he says "im waiting for you" for his 1st poke

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
No matter what happens, I just hope Max goes away when he gets his first pokemon. I could type up a pretty good rant on why Max is useless, but I don't think I will.

Also, might I add that AG is going at a pretty good rate in Japan...Ash just got his sixth badge, so would any of you figure that he'd be at the Hoenn league by the end of the Japanese season? That sure would be nice...I just wish it would hurry up in America, he only has two badges here -_-;; Japan is roughly a year ahead of us in terms of episodes, right?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Cool thing is, four episodes after the third Hoenn gym, a certain red head we all like returns!:cool:[for two episodes :'( ] Of course, I can't wait to see them!:cool: We will see the remaning episodes from this season in August, then right after we see Wattson be defeated, season 7 will start the week after the third gym.[I'm talking about America, of course]

~Ozy~

Years
I think we got to the end of May's first Contest in the States before the ended. As near as I can tell they alternate showing episodes year-round and doing summer repeats, but that could be my imagination and poor recollection of time combining.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well! i don't think they should keep may there even after's misty's return!

I think that it would be nice to see them together but only for 1 or 2 episodes[like tracey and brock did!]!
I also don't hink that the mad headed Max will be a poke trainer ever!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
**********HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MISTY LOVER17!!!!!**********

Yep, that's right, it's his birthday today! 18, finally a man! So how about a big old "Happy Birthday" from all the rest of us BMB members for our #1 pic provider and fellow Misty fan! Hope it's great ML!

Years
HAPPY B-DAY TOO (YOUR LEGAL, LOL) AND CAN VOTE HAVE FUN AND DONT GO TO CRAZY !!!
(maybe we should all post b-days so we can celebrate them wen they come, mines sep. 20)

~Ozy~

Years
Well, happy birthday. I'm not going to be as enthusiastic as either Kaga or Kirby, but I'm having Boris ship you an explosive dog...err, I mean present...Yes, present...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Also, might I add the good news that Misty is ahead of May in the poll in the Anime forum? I never thought it would happen, but it appears that PC's Misty fans have rallied her to the lead this time...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks guys! I had a great day! Mom gave me 100 dollors! We went out and ate. I had stir fry with sweet and sour sauce. It was great! Also later today, me and my sister will be seeing ether Spiderman 2 or Shrek 2. It will be great! And now, here's alot of pictures!

seiyasyotyuumimai2001.jpg

She looks really cute and pretty. :cool:

summer.JPG

Cute. :cool:

battle.JPG

A cool Fire Red and Leaf Green related picture.

hankachi.JPG

Awwww........Ash giving Misty her hankerchief to dry off her tears.

hope2.JPG

Ash thinking of Misty. :cool:

hime.jpg

Cute....... Ash carrying a sleeping Misty

himawari.JPG

Ash giving her a flower. Cute.

myloverdream.jpg

Ash and Misty sleeping together under a tree. Really cute! [Also has Gold,Whitney,Ruby,and Flannery]

tukiyo.jpg

Cute...... Ash and Misty under the stars and cuddling each other. :cool:

And finally................

3rdbirth.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Ash and Misty sharing their first kiss. :cool:

Thanks again everyone for telling me happy birthday! This huge picture post was for both my birthday and for you guys! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back