• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Sir Pedro's GFX Gallery

Should I make this a shop?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Hey guys, Sir Pedro here! I've been on the forums for a while now, so I decided to create a gallery for the GFX I create. Please do not use unless given permission.

Also, I'm not going to start a shop only because I don't have the time to get requests done immediately. If you have a request, please feel free to PM me, just don't expect a response immediately.​

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Hey man! Sorry to burst your bubble, but the image links are broken :( Fix them so I can look! I'm really interested in seeing your work. :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Well, I love it! I especially love the banners for sure! It has that sense to appeal the viewer and carrying the message. Although for the second one, try a different background for Celebi. It is a Grass type, so somewhere near the land? But it sure is pretty, that's for sure. As for the first, I love the theme for it! It definitely looks interesting!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Looks great, man! Looks like all of your graphics so far is related towards custom made Pokemon games, which rocks! Loving the box art for Pokemon Chronos, the background really works with the font and the Celebi.

Keep up the good work dude! :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
OK everybody, I have an announcement. I'm not making this an official shop or anything, but I would appreciate ideas or "requests", because I've just lacked the motivation lately and I need a kick start. :(

Back