• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
That sounds like a good idea, Bijou! ^^ But please make it more difficult then what they used to do in the anime...>.< Anyway...

I guess we could post fics/fanart? Like, fanart of Dark types, fanfics that feature Dark types, etc.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hmm, there could be guess this Pokemon games, where we could give extreme close-ups on a (preferably Dark-type, but possible any could work) Pokemon, and people have to try to find out what it is. Well, just anything that involves guessing what Pokemon that is being shown, or whatever. XP Also, maybe sprite contests if there are enough people that can sprite. Does anyone else have ideas, too? =o
Yeah i think having some games and points and contests ana a hall of fame will do the trick xD
I have a few plans hmmm...
look what i can do
GavZisCool
Bijou-chanis..WIN
or xD
CO2

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Sorry for the absence.

Aww...SL was the last co? I was kinda hoping to be one...

I'm thinking up an idea...
Oh sorry Dream i didn't know!!
I was kinda just trying to get different people on board this group otherwise both groups would be overrun by you and me xD
But i will give you a high position.
Tomorrow there will be some updates me thinks..
Agenda

• New SG possibly!
  • New Games & events if So!
  • New topic xD
  • Some members will be moved up Ranks!
  • There Are going to be prizes. More details 2moro.
  • Hall of Fame.. Coming soon.. Mwahahaha
  • New Ranks so people dont only have to be active!
  • Possibly a new CSS layout.
I hope to get most of these done tomorrow!!
What Are you thinkin up Dream?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Just did GavZ, Just did!!

Ummm.... evil laugh...Should I be scared?

Wow...no offense, but that was a really weak evil laugh. You need to practice more! Just let out a sinister chuckle every once in a while, who cares who sees!

I have an idea, but it's still trying to take shape...once I can actually figure out what it is my brain is trying to tell me, I'll share it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Wow...no offense, but that was a really weak evil laugh. You need to practice more! Just let out a sinister chuckle every once in a while, who cares who sees!

I have an idea, but it's still trying to take shape...once I can actually figure out what it is my brain is trying to tell me, I'll share it.
It sounds better when i say it aloud xD

Cool Dream take your time!!
Also while you were gone i made a new Banner
AsDarkAsNightAnimationbar.gif

Yes i've learned how to animate xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Wow, that looks great! I don't know if I should use that, or the one I currently have. D=

And I can't wait for the cool new CSS layout for the club! ^^
thats a good sign though right? xD

Mhmmm yeah the only problem with CSS is i cant get a pure black background yet. Dont know why and any black text Would need to have a colour change

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Should I feel weird that I can understand basic scripting, but CSS confounds me to no end?

Argh, this idea is being Communist...why...won't...you...form already....?!

Soldier: Sir, you require assistance with something?
*thundershocks*
Soldier: Agh! What d-did I do?!?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Should I feel weird that I can understand basic scripting, but CSS confounds me to no end?

Argh, this idea is being Communist...why...won't...you...form already....?!

Soldier: Sir, you require assistance with something?
*thundershocks*
Soldier: Agh! What d-did I do?!?
I understand basic scriping i just dont have the patience for it xD
& CSS is very annoying!! I've only started today.... If you look at my hack thread that i took over you'll see my CSS is basic enough. & also if you look at the main post here you'll see that i've made a lovely little scroll box with the member's names xD
GavZ
Bijou-chan
Shinjislover
BlueBlur155
Zappyspiker
Dream's-Epilogue
Clover_Bookcat
Shadowampharos
Crobatdeluxe

Oh look thats the one!! Haha
What is annoying you Dream?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I have an idea, and I know it's a good one, it's just...I have no idea what it actually IS. There's a thought lingering just out of my line of thought, and it's refusing to make itself known...

Ah well, it'll come to me in time. Or not.

So, moving right along, what exactly is this big makeover you're apparently working on?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I have an idea, and I know it's a good one, it's just...I have no idea what it actually IS. There's a thought lingering just out of my line of thought, and it's refusing to make itself known...

Ah well, it'll come to me in time. Or not.

So, moving right along, what exactly is this big makeover you're apparently working on?
All will be revealed within the next 24 hours!!
Basically i'm gonna make a lot more things to do and hopefully make the place look a little better!
Have a look at this thread
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182535
I'm thinking of doing something like it except with a Blackbackground and rounded edges with a solid red border. For the main thread here

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I know everybody is asleep i think xD
I have big plans to do for this place later & its 5.23am xD
what time is it where you are?
What do you think about a new SG?

It's just about midnight here.

Dunno. Seems like the TA SG isn't getting a lot of service, and Ta is bigger than this one, so...

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Umbri(yes, my partner): Hold on, I'll wake up Bijou...*pours water on her*
*suddenly wakes up* Huh? I'm up, I'm up!
Umbri: *sighs*

For me it's 11:27, oh that CST!

And about the SG, anyone have any ideas? It may be active if we can get many things on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back