• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
97. I should probably continue my run on Platinum if I'm not playing the Gears trilogy on Insane this weekend.

Oh and mornin.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
99. Today's gonna be one big ball of stress isn't it. And why I'm listening to this Lana Del Rey chick I have no idea, I swear she sounds like she's been on an all horse tranquilizer diet.

At least the chili last night was good.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Easter isn't until tomorrow here so I'm not going to bother with that until then. |Dc

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We're probably just going to have an Easter dinner this year.. unless my cousins want to go "Easter Hunting" again. :v

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
105. Chocolate eggs sound good right now, even better if they're creme filled.

Oh and back together with my former ex now, why I have a gut feeling that this is another flaming **** storm waiting to happen I don't know but the thought of it scares me a bit.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Dunno how legit this is but I lol'd at a couple.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
109. I lol'ed at Kayne West liking Love Hina.

Robin Williams liking Evangelion and Andrew W.K. liking Lucky Star also drew a chuckle.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm actually not surprised. There are a lot of people that watch anime and just never mention it, which is why it feels like such a rarity.

For example, I just recently learned a whole sodding lot of my schoolmates actively watch anime (especially if you count in those that still watch Pokémon on Saturday mornings). In most cases I couldn't even have guessed it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
111. Still waiting for the Blood + and Red Vs Blue DVDs to come through the mail.

There's probably 1 in 50 people at my school who know what anime is much less seen it, was into it myself quite a bit last year though when it didn't bore the **** out of me at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back