• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 18, 2020
Hello! I am a veteran pokemon player and I've pretty much played all the games! I decided to join a nice pokemon community and I think I came to the right place. I'm super excited for pokemon sword/shield ahhh. Nice to meet you, trainers :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there Shadowboo! Glad you decided to make your way to the community. Have you gotten a chance to visit our discord server? :)

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh my god, I love your icon

Welcome to PC! I hope the Swsh hype brings in a lot of new faces!

Years
yes this is totally the right place 👍 Adorable avatar too. I want to nickname my Wooloo uwu when I get Shield. s-so tempting...

Welcome Shadowboo, enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 18, 2020
Thank you for the warm welcome guys c:

Hey there Shadowboo! Glad you decided to make your way to the community. Have you gotten a chance to visit our discord server? :)

I haven't :o I would love to join though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back