• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Kind of Pokeball?

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Dive Ball is my favorite because of something that happened. I was fighting a Registeel and at the start of the battle I threw my first ball : a dive ball even though it had full HP and it got caught :D I got extremely lucky and it wasn't a critical capture either.

Years
Just a normal Pokeball for me. My OCD won't allow anything else. While most people make no using items and use only normal Pokeballs optional challenges I automatically do that with every game. I wouldn't even dare use a TM on a game before B/W.

I do like the Premier Ball design and even if I shall never use them I can't really complain about free balls right?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Ultra Balls, Dusk Balls, Quick Balls, and Timer Balls because they're all extremely useful! Ultra Balls have a better catch rate for any Pokémon. Dusk Balls have helped me catch a bunch of legendaries in caves, along with any Pokémon I encounter at night. Quick Balls make for good use when I run into a Pokémon I really want but am too high leveled to weaken it. Timer Balls have helped me for when a battle has gone on for too long and don't want to waste the rest of my Ultra/Dusk Balls. (:

For design, I like all of them and Luxury Balls, as well; Timer Balls might have to be my favorite, because when you send out a Pokémon or they break free, a little timer appears for a second and it looks really cool! :D

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I do have some favorites from G/S/C, like the Love Ball or the Moon Ball, those are nice.

I guess by design I like the Heal Ball and Luxury Ball, I like it when I get to use those. <3

Quick Balls are my favorite to use in terms of catching something such as a legendary.

Crashbash

Banned
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2012
Luxury and the dusk ball are my favorites. Because Black and Green are my favorite colors.

Years
The Luxury Ball is by far my favorite. I remember not wanting to use them when I played Sapphire because, they were difficult to obtain. I used to only want to catch my "perfect team" in Luxury Balls. I also like the way it raises the friendship with a Pokemon.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I am obsessed with Dive Balls... They are beautifully colored and animated. Who doesn't like bubbles? Although I used Dive Balls since its inception, my obsession sparked in the 4th gen era. It exploded in the 5th gen era since it's so easy to RNG capture Pokemon. :3

I also like Luxury (nice black and gold color) and Heal Balls (lovely blue star animation) as well.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I like Dusk, Lure and Moon balls.
Though I do like every of Kurt's Pokeballs.

Pinta77

I like the Master Ball and Cherish ball because they are unique.

Back