• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Trading

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
Years
Never been so lucky but I once traded a shiny perfect iv ghastly by mistake. Bless the guy who has him now xp

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I was WT, hoping for a HA Snivy from Japan.

I got a 5IV Emolga, and a 5IV Chinchou!

Great haul, I'd Say.

--EDIT --- And a Uxie! A legendary... I hope he did that on purpose.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 12, 2015
I love wonder trading. I've gotten almost every starter pokemon, togepi, togetic, shiny reshiram with 6 maxed ivs and much more.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
I was trading out 3-4IV Sableyes and I managed to get one of them back to me. {D:}

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
I bought Omega Ruby yesterday (first dip into Gen 6) testing out all the features, tried Wonder Trade and got a Contrary Snivy. Albeit German but hey!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
Lucky, I was Wonder Trading for hours, got 2 Snivy, both were boring normal abilities.

I guess it was first time luck? I done more Wonder Trading and the best I got were Tepig and Gible both normal with no egg moves, I will try again later hoping for a legendary lol Nothing will compare to that Snivy, I suspect.

foodinmytummy

Brendan
Years
First wonder trade I did a few nights ago I scored myself a Yveltal which was nice. I was just staring at it in awe it's stats weren't bad either....

I've just been giving away froakies I've been breeding nothing special but oh well.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I got a 6IV Adamant Moxie Heracross SHINY. (Lv.1)

Took it on Battle Spot to see if it would work, and it did. I know a Mon like this is suspicious, but I'll just be happy to have it.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
More often than not, I only use Wonder Trade to test my luck really. If I had some extra Pokemon from breeding (back in (XY) I will wonder trade them away.

Never thought of it as a way to get more ID's. Hmmm... Lotto's mine.

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
I've gotten some great breeding parents from Wonder Trade. A 5IV Dratini with Marvel Scale, a few 5IV Deino, my Speed Boost Torchic that I still need to train, Modest Shellos with Storm Drain, a Shiny Mewtwo with 6 IV's (probably Pokegenned, never used it for competitive). I find that Wednesday is the best day to trade because people treat it like a Wonder Trading holiday, so if I can't get in on a given Wednesday, my boxes and bank get really full of my breeding leftovers.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
I bought Alpha Sapphire a few weeks ago, got about 94 hours into it and i've done a good deal of wonder trading.

Great stuff i've gotten:
Level 100 Shiny Gengar, Niave Nature, perfect IV's
Level 100 Shiny Sharpedo, Timid Nature, perfect IV's
Level 100 Shiny Regice, Modest Nature, perfect IV's
Level 1 Shiny Snivy, Modest Nature, perfect IV's, contrary (with master ball on it)
level 1 gible, jolly nature, 5 iv's
level 1 ralts, timid nature, 5 iv's

there are other 4 and 5 iv's pokes i've gotten but i don't remember them off the top of my head. Also gotten a few legends, one of which had pokerus on it when i got it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
If I do Wonder Trade long enough I can get a shiny a day. Other than trading I get most of my shiny Pokemon from Wonder Trade.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
Years
I use wonder trade often for the extra eevee I breed as I try for a shiny or some of the better extras from breeding competitive battle pokemon. The best thing I have gotten is a shiny charizard.

Years
Whilst preparing myself for another useless trade, I shipped off a low level Zigzagoon I had been traded...

And received a level 70, Japanese Landorus. Holding a Master Ball.

Years
Nah, i'm still as sour towards Wonder Trade as ever, and have only touched it once since getting ORAS. But at the same time why am I feeling the urge to do a Wonderlocke?

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
wondertrade is alright, you just have to try and stay calm when you see a poochyena (pokemon Y) I do like getting japanese and korean pokemon tho (regardless of what they are) as i love the caligraphy. I just started nowkeep sending back what I get till I get something half decent as everything I personally put out is from breeding and is't trash, all have at least 2 or 3 IV's and egg moves, rare balls (albeit most are males I wonder trade) I just got a dreamball feebas there as well through wonder trade.

Back