• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
and as per usual I have gotten on and read the OOC, because I for some reason waned to give myself a headache xD

I'm Khawill I have no idea who's who any more.

Also

@Machomuu - hahahaha What? You just brought it up yourself.

Khawill

<3
Years
Ok, just for everyone's peace of mind.
Frio is infact, a male. Probably Asexual, but definitely a male.
Elise is a... Hippie, a fire-fox hippie.
Frio= Elise's bodyguard, (which will both keep him busy, and provide my plot line)

Both Frio and Elise believe that Elise is human, this will remain so until I find away to reveal it in the most warm felt moment (get it, warm, because one is fire and the other is ice)

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
There was confusion over Frio being male? I didn't know this... So he doesn't even have the slightest bit of feelings for Elise? I kind of sensed a romantic undertone beneath the surface. :)

Annnnd for all you trap-curious ones out there. Here is something for you from Eva. <3

Spoiler:

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
That's who Eva is based on silly. I wanted someone with a large picture database. ;3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I thought it was random Trap, 'cause of the deceptively-thick clothing. :3

Is Eva gonna sing for us? ^_^

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Lol, no. Eva is a terrible singer. No matter how much he enjoys doing it. An excellent dancer, however.

Which reminds me. I demand a school dance! That is all. :3

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
It's so funny how everyone is posting here and not in the IC… -v-

Just kidding! Go post now! It's 10 am in the IC!

Go to the classroom where you won't find Higoroshi-sensei because he's too late (on purpose) and go wait there for him, unless your character isn't joining the battle… then he/she can do whatever.

Oh, and the mall will open at 1 pm.

Khawill

<3
Years
There was confusion over Frio being male? I didn't know this... So he doesn't even have the slightest bit of feelings for Elise? I kind of sensed a romantic undertone beneath the surface. :)

Probably for her, I have no real decision on that, and since Frio s pretty much the front line defensive person, he is probably most likely to die anyways. (He is the tank in video game terms).

Above is a joke, I have no intention of letting Frio die, it isn't my choice though if it happens.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
1) I so knew you didn't want your girlfriend to kick your butt.

2) Didi. I called you Didi.

3) You still haven't defeated my Army of Me from last time!
I think you've won already, buddy.

I don't know who started it, but every RP I'm in has traps.
Not girl->guy either.
Not saying I have a problem, but the idea that any girl I meet can be a dude has made me paranoid.
Ackbar be damned.

Annnnd for all you trap-curious ones out there. Here is something for you from Eva. <3

Spoiler:
Aaawwwwww! That's a little bit heartbreaking.

Lol, no. Eva is a terrible singer. No matter how much he enjoys doing it. An excellent dancer, however.

Which reminds me. I demand a school dance! That is all. :3
When Solo starts his band as lead singer and guitarist, Eva can either be a bassist, tamberine/cowbell player (more dancing than actual instrumentals), or he could just dance on stage or something.

Rock and Roll!

Elene can rock the violin for the slow-dancin'. :3 And Ashling can create disco lights!

My panties are confused. :s
They can join the band too! ... I doubt they would, though.

If anything, they'd form their own band just to be better than his. Spite, glorious spite.

Ashling is chillin' in the sport court and Marilyn is playing videogames. :3
I'm with Marilyn on that one. Who has time for sports when you're got Fable III or Dead Rising to beat?

Probably for her, I have no real decision on that, and since Frio s pretty much the front line defensive person, he is probably most likely to die anyways. (He is the tank in video game terms).

Above is a joke, I have no intention of letting Frio die, it isn't my choice though if it happens.
I think we have our vote for Leeroy Jenkins.

Back