• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Some HGSS Stuff I found. And a Tileset+Autotiles

Should I use any different tiles? If so, post who in the comments section.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015

HGSS_Pond_Tiles_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png
HGSS_Sea_Sand_Tiles_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

The pond and sea tiles. (no auto tiles..?)
Credit to pokemon diamond.
the grass was incomplete i guess. so i didnt post it.

(gosh i cant find paths either Dx. theres none in your post :p)

wait you have grass/path/other tiles in your map not found in the set o.o (either that or i really cant see..)

Under the REALLY big letters there's a spoiler. Under that one is another spoiler after the word Autotiles. Click the second spoiler and add them into the autotiles folder in your starter kit. All the tiles used in that map are either the autotiles, or from the tileset.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
Just letting everyone know that if they want to see some screenshots of what the tileset would look like inside RMXP, there's a link to my project in my signature. The tileset's really awesome to map with considering the issue with the first set of ledge tiles (points to her previous post).

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Just letting everyone know that if they want to see some screenshots of what the tileset would look like inside RMXP, there's a link to my project in my signature. The tileset's really awesome to map with considering the issue with the first set of ledge tiles (points to her previous post).

Fixing! Just gotta move the inner ledges up a couple pixels...

Years
Hey, if you don't mind I would love to use these tiles in my game and I will credit. ^^ So, I was just wondering if there was a few things you could add... Like, animated doors and maybe a sofa for the interior tileset? :) Thanks.

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Hey, if you don't mind I would love to use these tiles in my game and I will credit. ^^ So, I was just wondering if there was a few things you could add... Like, animated doors and maybe a sofa for the interior tileset? :) Thanks.

As I posted before, I'm currently making the animated doors. I'll try to get a sofa, kay?

Years
Ok thanks. ^^ And thanks again for throwing this tileset together. :P I'll be sure to throw you into the credits even though you said not to. ;P I know how much work it can be to edit/fix these. xD ^^

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Ok thanks. ^^ And thanks again for throwing this tileset together. :P I'll be sure to throw you into the credits even though you said not to. ;P I know how much work it can be to edit/fix these. xD ^^

Well thanks! :D Seems like almost everyone's gonna credit me!

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
ur tileset is good but please add some more trees in the next one having only one type of tree really make the map loook un real.

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Can you post some DP/HGSS overworlds and Trainer Sprites plzzzz u said that u had some of 1 of the 2
Edit: No need for Trainer Battle Sprites i can just go to spriters resource for demz

*FACE PALM*
Do you people not know how to read the first post thingy?! It's quite useful and SOME PEOPLE seem to understand it!!! THE OVERWORLDS AND TRAINER BATTLE SPRITES ARE IN THE FLIPPIN ATTACHMENTS! I'm sorry for flipping out on you, but I'm mad at my baby sister right now...

ur tileset is good but please add some more trees in the next one having only one type of tree really make the map loook un real.

So far I have ten different types of trees in the new tileset. I will not be posting it soon,because I have a lot to add, like door animations and houses and a whole bunch of other stuff I have to do :\. Also, I will be making support banners to get this thread famous or something :D. And be on the lookout for tiles and if you find some, PM me them ;)!

This new tileset looks beautiful and most probably be very popular as soon as it's released!

Thanks to you!!! (Yes, I am English. Did that cuz I just finished Big Nate and Artur is awesome)

Last edited:
Years
Hey Neo, could you please tell me how you go about resizing the tilesets without them going blurry? I really want to add a few things to your tileset but it just looks odd. ><

Colbex

Cobalt Black Creator
Years
To resize a tileset in Paint. Go to select all (assuming you'r sizing it down) then go to Image->Resize and Skew.
Change the width and height to 50%. The tiles should be perfectly fitted now. After all tiles have been placed onto the tileset, Go to attributes and change the tilesets width and height to match the small tileset. Please note that the tileset's width should always be 128. The length isn't that important as long as it doesn't cut anything off, ect. Now that that's complete, once again go to select all, then image->resize and skew, and this time type in 200%. Now press CTRL+X. in paint you can't move away right after doing a size edit because it'll mess up the image. Once the image is cut, re-paste it. It should then be complete.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
I love Pokemon! I want to finish the Pokemon. Nice HGSS Overworld Sprites. Thanks for the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back