Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase
Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 06:32 AM
emelian65

Advertise here
Anybody know how to edit the trainer for this, I'm asking because I have already tried, but when I recompresed the rom, my firt battle, end being against a Doctor Bianca with a lv. 25 Jinx....?

When I opened the files in the Trainer editor, most where edited, and not only that but, they where in different order, is this normal or did I do something wrong?
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 05:54 PM
drewskie

Does anyone know where I can find lucky eggs in the game? I'm just passing through castellia and could really use one
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 03:30 PM
DemICE

Nature: Modest
hello, i wanna play this hack but the patch files have been removed from mediafire/rapidshare. can someone dropbox 'em if its no biggie? thanks in advance
Old 1 Week Ago, 03:09 AM
Masao

Nature: Calm
I would love to play this, but both the links are removed. Does anyone still have this?
Old 1 Week Ago, 01:21 PM
abyssthesavior
i will never dissapear........

Links died. Does anyone know where I can find the latest patches? Or will we have to wait till Drayano decides to update them?
Old 1 Week Ago, 03:17 PM
emelian65

I don't think he'll ever updated them(there isn't anything to update).

And he hasn't been around in a while (at least as a editor, I'm pretty sure he talks with his friends here... I suppose)

But not this not BB2VW2, has been updated around 2 years so...
Old 2 Days Ago, 08:37 PM
abyssthesavior
i will never dissapear........

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelian65 View Post
I don't think he'll ever updated them(there isn't anything to update).

And he hasn't been around in a while (at least as a editor, I'm pretty sure he talks with his friends here... I suppose)

But not this not BB2VW2, has been updated around 2 years so...
Funny thing about that. Last I was here,I clicked the mediafire link and it said the file was deleted. After seeing your post, I googled to see if someone else had it and it turned out the link is still up from Drayano. So, the link claimed the file was invalid/deleted, only to suddenly work again. Weird :/
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here