• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Galactic Eclipse

How is it so far?

• It's Great! Flawless

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It's Good, But need some inprovements

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Bad, Allot of errors,(Tell Me how can i improve?)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • The Worst,( Why and how can i make it better)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xelios

Friendly Guy
Years
Banners by me too..

Srry for double Posting...

I hve made some banners too....

Banner3.jpg

Banner2.jpg

Dey r not the best of there kind... but if any1 wants to use em.. they r welcome..

Hey, we r already on the Games Showcase..?????:D

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hows The game

Hey pokemasterintraining how is the game is it still acting weird?

G@Br!eL

Casual Game Developer
Years
Sorry for posting this, but can someone tell me where can I find DP style tiles?

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Sorry for posting this, but can someone tell me where can I find DP style tiles?

No need to be sorry! And sure.... I can send you the tiles if you want?

PM me if you want them, and I will upload them for you, Oh and wich ones
The Inner, Outer, PC, Pokemart, Wich one.... Pm me okay?

sprugles555

L Spriter, Advanced RMXP User
Years
Now that you have fixed your problem XD. I would like to offer my services, I have used Pokemon Essentials for quite some time, so I Know my way around it, Plus you should change your first thread as the story doesn't make sense because of your gramatical mistakes. But apart from that ur doing a good job. I can mainly help out with setting up the config files in the Data folder, ect. Plus you should think about changing the battle and enemy boxes, the blue is a really harsh colour, I have some ideas if your willing to listen? :D

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Now that you have fixed your problem XD. I would like to offer my services, I have used Pokemon Essentials for quite some time, so I Know my way around it, Plus you should change your first thread as the story doesn't make sense because of your gramatical mistakes. But apart from that ur doing a good job. I can mainly help out with setting up the config files in the Data folder, ect. Plus you should think about changing the battle and enemy boxes, the blue is a really harsh colour, I have some ideas if your willing to listen? :D

Your welcome...... Oh and Thanks for the feedback!!!.... I LOVE feedback and Replies so Keep sending those!!!! Thanks!!:classic:

sprugles555

Years
Cool, I'm looking forward to working with you guys. But there is one thing I am going to do, I am going to send you PLayer and Enemy battle boxes and a new message box, because the blue and green really do clash. PLUS they are too dark. They hurt my eyes.
Here is an example of mine...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=649c2a522843e96f24a64199ac7f73e5e04e75f6e8ebb871

Download the file called PLayerBoxes, I couldnt upload the image to this or any site, so i uploaded it to mediafire.

EDIT: I have made some for the game if you want, I went with your space theme and edited the colours to suit the game :D

EDIT: Here is the Battle GUI I designed for the game,

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=649c2a522843e96f24a64199ac7f73e5e04e75f6e8ebb871 this time its named New Playerboxes, The quality is very bad, but thats because I saved it as .bmp They look much better in-game, I'll send to you if you like.

Last edited:

Xelios

Friendly Guy
Years
Cool, I'm looking forward to working with you guys. But there is one thing I am going to do, I am going to send you PLayer and Enemy battle boxes and a new message box, because the blue and green really do clash. PLUS they are too dark. They hurt my eyes.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=649c2a522843e96f24a64199ac7f73e5e04e75f6e8ebb871

Download the file called PLayerBoxes, I couldnt upload the image to this or any site, so i uploaded it to mediafire.

EDIT: I have made some for the game if you want, I went with your space theme and edited the colours to suit the game :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=649c2a522843e96f24a64199ac7f73e5e04e75f6e8ebb871 this time its named New Playerboxes, The quality is very bad, but thats because I saved it as .bmp They look much better in-game, I'll send to you if you like.

Happy to be working with you too....!!!:D

EDIT: I just saw the New Player boxes and it's quite good.... the only problem there is that i didn't really like the way PAR is overlapping HP(See Delcatty)I like the older one more except that the Fight Panel could be made to suit the other panel's style(including the shadow below HP Bar).

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
A new STAFF?

Oh a new staff member, welcome to Lalakoops Inc.
Oh and nice player boxes by the way.
Happy working with you!

Last edited:

sprugles555

Years
I have even newer player boxes for all, I hope you like...

the only difference with the ones im sending is that the message box (the blue thing at da bottom) will be red :D

playerboxes.png

I hope you like!

Back