• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've missed you.

Immaterial Lion

The trancendent beast
Years
Hello community! It's been over a year since I've been on pc and I've missed it a lot. I got on my old account today and it said I haven't been on since August 31, 2014! Where did the time go!? But since it's been so long I've got a new account to reflect who I am now in my life. I use to be Joel.Lion, most likely no one remembers that as I really only stayed in off topic and didn't post a lot anyways. I'm most looking forward to browsing the threads as I use to do and of course playing some of the great rom hacks that come out of this community.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Well welcome back again and glad too see you! Feel free to browse and tell us a little about yourself! Anyways nice to meet you and i hope to see you around the forums! :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeah, we seem to have some great ROM hacks posted here. If you've already played some, which would say is your most favorite? Personally, I've quite enjoyed going through first three of Ruby Destiny games; their plot were amazing, and loved how different things seemed to be in general in comparison to various other hacks. Alongside, one of my other favorites has got to be Pokémon Liquid Crystal.

Off-topic, as in, General Chat forum? That section is a pretty nice place to be hanging; very laid-back, if you ask me! Though, I'd definitely recommend you to expand your horizon by checking other boards out, such as Pokémon General, Video Games, Technology and Internet, and so forth. Am sure you'll be enjoying them just as much, haha.

Anyhow, I hope you like your visits here, Lion; welcome to PC! If you ever need somebody to chat, I'm here, so feel free to send message to me any time, and I'll respond as soon as I'm able.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah, we've missed you too! We haven't met before, but, it's great to! People call me Dragon, a rough tough delivery dude, with a heart of gold, y'know! Anywho, again, we're proud to have you back; I hope that you will stick with us to see what's in store! We've got future events, and even more members coming soon. :3

Looking forward to your contributions, and maybe we can talk sometime, yes?! Have a fantastic time once again, and I'm hoping we can see more of you sooooon~ C:

Back