• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Beta

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Well, the engine isn't planned to be released to the public eye... but it will be used for 2 other games, one which I will be making. Most of the story and the map and such are already planned for my game but I still want the engine to be more in the works before I actually start working on it.

Oh, and the next update for Pokemon Beta, I assure you, it will be a good one...

I think this is a nice game so far. Please tell me how you managed to implement the Pokemon D/P battling system, thanks.

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
Okay, I updated the first post in this thread. The game now lets you name yourself, you rival and your Pokemon. The game also has the first part of the story with Oak stopping you and choosing your Pokemon.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
huh? It could've crashed when because you either had no RAM or you're not using windows. And if the music is loud, lower your speakers...

I didn't know someone would reply anymore...

Sorry, that was a nasty post. I was in a bad mood yesterday. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium and so far all game maker games have worked! For some reason, when i click new game, it shows the name input screen but i cannot click on anything and it says it's not responding...

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
Sorry, that was a nasty post. I was in a bad mood yesterday. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium and so far all game maker games have worked! For some reason, when i click new game, it shows the name input screen but i cannot click on anything and it says it's not responding...
Have you tried clicking on the letters, since that's how you imput the text?

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years

^^ I've tried everything...

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
Then I don't know. Anyway, looks like the guy that was helping me stopped working with Game Maker which means Pokemon Beta will become discoutninued but it will still be used as a base for my Pokemon game....
My new Pokemon game needs new evolutions and pre-evolutions for existing ones... anyone wants to be a spriter?

Back