• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCraft - A four-day Minecraft extravaganza

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Out of interest, will the Minecraft server still be online once the GT8 is finished?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Spoiler:

I am so SIIIICK of hunting creepers but here is the end result :> I couldn't get the chat and my inventory to open at the same time so I just hot barred all the gun powder.

/sick of minecraft now, going to go play a different game XD

Nice job. :D I'm gonna wait until 8pm PST in the US, because people might be confused about the timezones, but at this stage it looks like you'll win. :)

Out of interest, will the Minecraft server still be online once the GT8 is finished?

If people keep using the server, then yes. I can't really afford to keep renting a server nobody's going to use.

Years
I really cant compete with all that gunpowder, since Ive been so busy with all the other events, but just know, the PC server, if still up, will be my go-to Minecraft site, I really like how its set up and everything :)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
I really cant compete with all that gunpowder, since Ive been so busy with all the other events, but just know, the PC server, if still up, will be my go-to Minecraft site, I really like how its set up and everything :)

Glad to hear it! I hope server activity will remain high enough to justify keeping it.

In related news, Yuukihime has won the gunpowder contest! Let's all congratulate him/her (?) for their efforts! :D

As a big "Thank you!" for everyone who participated in, or supported, the event, here's an update video showing our progress in the server so far. It features the wonderful voices of Signomi, Alternative and Sotomura. <3

[hd]5FLHi8JN8eQ[/hd]

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I gave up after I got blown up with three gunpowder the day before the screenshots were due in :/ I will definitely use the server though, thanks guys!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Too late to compete? Ah well. But now that we have a Minecraft server, I'll probably end up popping in. Once I finish specializing as a Dragoon on Herocraft. :X

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Sorry for those of you who didn't get a chance to enter, but you are still free to join our server! We've over-populated our first town and begun work on a second town, plus we have future plans for bigger projects like colosseums, huge mob grinders, and statues, among other ideas.

Minecraft events will also be run on a regular basis, so keep an eye out for those!

The address again is minecraft.pokecommunity.com:7559. Drop by whenever you like and help us build! Please don't grief though, that is no longer allowed.

Back