• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Lol it's Oldale town, when you get to the woods you may encounter my character (but you would have to pass Petalburg City

... I just had a major brain fart. Seriously, I get the name of a town in my favorite region wrong. Wow. Lol, moving on. I'm probably going to stop and make a post or two in Petalburg but I'll keep them coming. As soon as I see Vato follow up my last one I'll keep going. If you're going slower or want to wait up. It shouldn't be too long.

Khawill

<3
Years
I'm really going to spend my few posts training anyways, atm my Pokemon are generally weak...

Edit!! I just attempted a catch in my latest post.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I just did the post Tman109er was waiting for. I forgot the list of Pokemon available where he was xD at least it wasn't that hard to relate this mysterious bubble-thrower, since Surskit is the only Pokemon in the way to Petalburgh that knows bubble (I think?) :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Haha, keep your eye out Vato. I plan (again) to try for a pokemon in Petalburg and I also hope to catch up with Khawill.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Announcement, everyone:

Lily Blackstar and Tachibana Mei, played by romdinner and Galdr, respectively, are now pulled off because neither of them posted in the past 7 days, neither did they told me why they weren't posting... so, yeah, everyone who wants to sign-up for the Roleplay may now do so...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Wolf, I realize I'm not giving you much to reply to now xD Unless Dusk has a lot to say about Arla's comments, of course. If you want you can make them go inside the house and prepare an afternoon snack (or large meal, in Dusk's case, perhaps ^^). Arla's parents won't be home.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wolf, I realize I'm not giving you much to reply to now xD Unless Dusk has a lot to say about Arla's comments, of course. If you want you can make them go inside the house and prepare an afternoon snack (or large meal, in Dusk's case, perhaps ^^). Arla's parents won't be home.

I made a fairly short post, so it's your turn ._.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I'm sorry but I feel like I need to do this... I'm going to pull out of the RP.

As much as I want to stay I can't post enough to be anything more than a hindrance to the RP itself, and my amount of free time is soon going to decrease even more. I'm sorry to do this but I feel like saying I'll post then not finding the time to is wrong to you all and others who might want to join this RP.

Thank for Vato for the RP it was fun, and I'm sad to withdraw but I just can't find the time to do it.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I'm sorry but I feel like I need to do this... I'm going to pull out of the RP.

As much as I want to stay I can't post enough to be anything more than a hindrance to the RP itself, and my amount of free time is soon going to decrease even more. I'm sorry to do this but I feel like saying I'll post then not finding the time to is wrong to you all and others who might want to join this RP.

Thank for Vato for the RP it was fun, and I'm sad to withdraw but I just can't find the time to do it.

Aw, that's sad to hear, but if you decided to do so, then... okay.

Jerome Kerenski is now pulled off, everyone wanting to Sign-Up for Torchic may now do so...

Khawill

<3
Years
Lol other than Poliwag and a lack of mudkips, this is pretty much my starting team for Hoenn, I never like Poocheyana, or the others (I went back for a slakoth after Norman lol).

All I need is a Tailow and a lotad and I'll have my party up until Norman.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I'm trying to base Naren's team off the Greek gods, hence why when this storm is over I will go back to writing the post of her capturing a Vulpix (Apollo)... Does anyone have a suggestion for who Artemis (Diana) or Athena or Ares ought to be?

Khawill

<3
Years
I'm trying to base Naren's team off the Greek gods, hence why when this storm is over I will go back to writing the post of her capturing a Vulpix (Apollo)... Does anyone have a suggestion for who Artemis (Diana) or Athena or Ares ought to be?

Ares: Scyther or almost any fire type. Dragon Types
Athena:Jigglypuff, beautifly, kirlia/gardivoir, Delcatty, Roselia, Altaria, Milotic, Ninetails.
Artemis: Flying Types (Really hard to find specifics for her) Also maybe Mighteyena

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hi, heard you need a player. :3 I'll fill this all out tomorrow as this is serving as a place holder, and because it's currently late at night for me. x___x

EDIT: It is finished!

Name: Serene Linge

Appearance: Serene is about 5'8, weighing about 110 pounds, probably from her love of sweets, but it doesn't really bother her too much. Not until someone else mentions it anyway. She has light skin, along with five slim fingers with each hand, and five slim toes in each foot. Her nose is not really that bulby, her ears are not that big, and her complemented blue eyes are not really that wide or skinny. All in all, her classic features are really not all that interesting. Serene's hair is dyed light-blue, tied as a long pig tail, reaching her mid-back. Rarely when it's not in a pig-tail, her hair sticks out all the way to her shoulders.

Her outfit resembles a church priest's outfit, or perhaps a really weird nurse's outfit. Of course, it naturally represents her participation at her local church. On her upper body, she wears a white cotton sweater with black sleeves, with a white dress over that sweater, that has grey and black lace, all complete with a black bow. On her lower body, she wears a white, cotton-laced dress with black lining. On her lower body, she has a long white skirt that reaches to near the top of her foot. For foot wear, she wears black socks, and white heel-boots with black laces. Finally, for jewelry, she wears a ruby pearl necklace, with a diamond jewel, hanging near her bow-tie.

Personality: Serene is pretty much a polite young-lady with a soft-hearted way of speaking. She's pretty caring, gentle, and friendly around the people she meets. She shows great compassion in creating and maintaining a kind relationship with anyone she meets, and has yet to fail in doing so. Almost always being shown with a smile on her face. Whenever a friend is in need, she is always open to help in any way she can no matter the situation. In general, she is always concerned for the well being of others. She also dislikes seeing others unhappy, and is always up to cheering the individual up. People around Serene acknowledge all of these characteristics, and she is popular among the people in the church she works in. She is even able to befriend individuals who are often viewed upon as annoying or disliked among many.

However, as you get to know Serene better, despite her light-hearted attitude, sometimes Serene is rather enigmatic. She is also sarcastic and witty, unintentionally even to the point of cruelty. Serene has a snide, sarcastic response to even the most serious subjects, and loves to tease the companions she befriended. However, Serene's sarcastic and harsh words are often well-founded, so she only uses them to express her disapproving opinions.

More so, Serene is incredibly greedy. Especially when it comes to money and jewels. One might even call her a "thief", or at least, she has the mind of a thief. Whenever there would be a showcase about a super rare, super expensive jewel? She'll be right there, eye-boggling the jewel, perhaps even drooling as she daydreams about if she had that jewel, she'd be rich. However, one can argue that her greed is justified - some of the money she gets goes to the church for collection. Then again, she uses the majority of her money to buy food, obviously from her love of eating and pigging out. If someone were to call her out on her greed, she would often reply, "This is a present from the heavens!"

History: Serene was born in the small town of Lavender, where the old Pokemon Tower graveyard use to be, until it was replaced by the radio tower. She was raised by her grandmother, since her parents were often overseas for work. She didn't really mind not seeing her parents all that much, though; since her grandmother was lovingly enough to keep her happy throughout her childhood. Before the old Pokemon Tower was torn down, she, along with a few childhood friends, often played with the ghost-pokemon that liked to linger outside the tower, in the nearby park outside the town. From this, she was often around pokemon, and loved every moment with them.

As she grew older, the Pokemon Tower was unfortunately torn down, and the ghost pokemon had no where else to stay. However, Mr. Fuji, director of the Pokemon society, manged to help build a small church for people who wish to pay respect to their dear passed away pokemon, or for those who wish to plead to serve the heavens. Thus, Serene decided to volunteer for the church. The problem was that the church was severely underfunded, due to a debt. If the debt was not paid, the church would be torn down. So, Serene decided to help pay for the debt by collecting as much money as she could.

She did many jobs in her time, as well as sometimes asking for collection from people in the church, resulting in large heaps of money for her and the church. However, due to the large amount of money.. she began to be a little corrupted from it, and started to take a bit of money for herself for food. Of course, she knew it was okay, since some of the money would still go to the church anyway, and so, this would not classify as a 'sin'.

From her love of money, she soon wanted to travel the world, gathering as much jewels and money as she could, as well as gorging herself with exotic food. She then learned all about pokemon trainers, going from land to land, collecting partner pokemon and competing in pokemon battles for prize money. So, to finally help pay the debt (as well as get more jewels), she decided that someday, for the love of the church (and herself), she would become a veteran pokemon trainer.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ah xD Why did I sign up with Spheal when Eevee and Torchic became available right after :p Oh well. It's still interesting with a fat blue blob I guess.

Shawn, glad to see you here!

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Bad news. I'm in an area that was hit really hard by Hurricane Sandy. My power is out and chances is comes back on soon is slim. I most likely won't be able to post for the next 7-10 days. The worst part is it went out right as I finished my post so I legit flipped out. Unless I get back here to my relatives house for a good chunk of time, don't expect a post out of me. If it's okay with Vato, anyone in the area can bunny me if they want.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hm...I'm considering joining. Granted, I'm already in a good few now, I've been watching this one for a while and am interested. I haven't read too much of the manga...actually, I've only read the first volume, but I do understand the semantics.

I swear you are stalking me, sir.

Just know...

That...

I'm watching you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've been busy and inactive on PC for the past days without giving a warning, sorry. Now I'm back :3

Back