• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Car colors

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I am really upset with car colors these days. Pretty much all the cars in my neighborhood are Black, white, or grey. I really think car companies need to start selling more colors of cars. People who already have a car should get a new paint job that is a bright color like orange.
If you support more colors for cars, post below.

Also some data:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I don't know why car colors are so limited. It's kind of like socks. I don't understand why plain white socks are the norm. No one rarely even sees your socks so why not go with something wild? Why confine yourself to boringness? Whenever I see a car that's like, orange, I'm like yes now that's a neat person.

Years
Tbh I'd drive a pink car myself, but it seems like all the colors are just dark neutrals, it is pretty boring ^^

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I don't think that's the problem to be honest. Know quite a few liberals with bright cars myself (but not around here :p)

tumblr_n00kq0YQzb1spdl8fo2_250.gif

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Oh, I'm really bad at understanding jokes :p
I'd wan't my car to be a nice lime green.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
Years
My dream car and color:

Spoiler:

Purple is easily my favorite color. It's a shame that most cars don't have that option.

Years
Me, I'd want something in the blue-indigo-purple range. My car right now is grey and it's bland.

Pretty much all the cars in my neighborhood are Black, white, or grey.
Black, grey, and white have the highest resale value. That's the reason. Silly though, but I guess some people out there are really particular about their car color and don't want red or green or even blue.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Because those colors are neutral colors for people. They might not be the favorite colors of everyone out there, but they're safe colors for re-marketability. You'll find more people willing to buy a silver/black/grey/white/gold car than there are people willing to buy a green/red/purple car.

Yes, everyone has their dream car that is their dream color, but it's safer for companies to sell the basic colors so their stock actually moves. It's like how when someone is trying to sell their house, and the advice they get is "make sure your walls are all painted beige." It's a safer wall color.

So while I was really hoping to get a dark green car, I had to go with silver because it was the only option available in my price range/car style that I could find.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I got a green 97 Camaro SS but I see what you saying.. Most cars are black, blue, red, white, or gray.. Everyone knows my car cause I'm the only dude with a green Camaro in town.

Back