• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Alright guys, I'm just going to sit out for most of the rest of the First day.
My list of accomplishments:
-Messed up with my first post for not making it long enough
-Made a long and pointless backstory on how Blue lost all his things.
-Messed up by not talking to Blaze
-Messed up by talking to Blaze by editing it, even though he already moved on
-Fixed my last mistake, but probably introduced a new mistake

Hm... the only thing I've done so far is fail. So I'll just sit out for now, before I screw up the whole role-play.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I kinda envy those who know how to CSS. XD

so yeah. makin' my next post :P

Also, adding to what Kranic said, practice is the best. Or try playing with a previous code. Copy and paste it and try to edit some of the paramaters and see what happens. That's what I did.

@Blue: Yeah, I agree with gimme. It's your first time roleplaying. We all make mistakes. Just treat it as a stepping stone. :)

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014

Hm... the only thing I've done so far is fail. So I'll just sit out for now, before I screw up the whole role-play.

You don't really need to worry too much about making mistakes. It's your first roleplay, just take notes of things you have done wrong and improve, nobody is really judging. Ultimately what's important is that you have fun.

You should have seen my first few roleplays, they were incredibly terrible, but they were also a lot of fun.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I kinda envy those who know how to CSS. XD

I barely know how to do it myself xD Just find a post with CSS you like, quote it, steal the code, and manipulate it. That's what I did for mine. And remember, CSS is not a replacement for good roleplaying, only an optional extension to make your posts look cleaner and more attractive.

There's no good or bad when it comes to roleplaying (as long as the post isn't under 100 characters and it has decent enough grammar and all the other stuff defined in the rules). Everyone has a unique style in how they go about it. So you made a few mistakes? That's not bad - I make plenty of mistakes, and if you pay attention, you can notice that I've gone back and added stuff to my posts even though people have already read it. Editing your posts is never really a bad thing as long as it keeps the flow of the story going. Don't worry about it, you'll improve, and it'll take time. As for the backstory, it's never ever ever ever bad to have a backstory. A character's history is what defines them, so writing out parts of it is perfectly acceptable - if anything, people appreciate it.

OT: gimmepie, I patiently await your response, and the opportunity to use Tobias' punchline shades. >:D

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@mR I'll try to get my reply up soon o3o Just not now because I'm ridiculously busy ATM xD

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I can't believe it took me so long to get around to this.

Kokio the Grovyle

Leaf Blade, Bullet Seed, X Scissor, Leaf Storm.

So true, Beats is busy, I'm indirectly helping make sure of it =P

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
heretostay, as soon as Tobias is done arguing with Hiro, he'll come over and feed Konzu. He has one BIG 'OL HONKIN' APPLE to give to him.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I'm pretty sure there still are, as there doesn't seem to be a limit on characters specified at any point of the first post. :]

Also, mR, finally typing my reply :D Alaric may or may not be singing about apples :3

EDIT: Posted! :D

Last edited:

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Yellow the Pikachu

1.Thunder
2.Thunder Bolt
3.Iron Tail
4.Discharge

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
@Kanea Only if you don't mind talking with the mightiest Snorlax of all....Who can only say his name XD

I have a legit question. Konzu isn't intelligent enough to use money. Does he just take things, or should he not buy thing?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Konzu is given things primarily because he is so sweet and another is because he is so big people are afraid they might be flattened by his bulk.

Last edited:

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Thanks for your inspiring words! I'm afraid I have to sit out the role-play for a different reason: I'm going to be gone for a few days
I hope you guys keep doing awesome role-playing! I'll see you in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back