• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Kobra! You can join the club! Welcome to the best club in all of PC!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
i have al weekend to do shiny hunting till i have work experience and cant play it so i need some ideas about what to go for on emerald while i hatch smeargle eggs.
only 2 weeks left till i break up from school for a week then shiny hunt every day.

Years
Ha well soon i will break up from High School for EVER! AND Summer hols bring shiny hunting, not been doing about because i have been revising all week! will get back to it soon though lads and lass's! Later

Years
Okay, it's here:

oceanglitch.png

This patch of "wet land" is right on the edge between Route 133 and 134. This is very off-topic, so please stop asking. u.u

Politoed's L40-something. I'll edit her evolution pictures in once I upload them.

Edit: As promised, click:

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
MetalMario said:
You would have nothing else to say... (j/k)

It's that I haven't been able to hunt for more that five minutes at a time before I can't stand to look at my TV screen anylonger, I've hunted over 200 hours on my friends game, it's driving me nuts!

LDD's UPDATE:

Friend's Sapphire - Still hunting shiny Aron.
My Leaf Green - Island Six for shiny Spearow/Yanma/Natu but I have nothing that's there as shiny so it's good nomatter what pops up.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
Years
MM, your Shiny Poletoad izzocute!

Well, I've given up on Shiney Magicarp hatching ( <Insert random insulting/swear here> magicarp!) And I have decided to dothe impossible.
A task only one person I know (Missingno. MAster) has acomplished.
I'm taking Crytuf's advice and geting the 3 Shiny Regis!

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Well then, thanks peoples!

The shiny hunt begins...I believe I'm going to start shiny hunting after I beat Lt. Surge on my FireRed. Anybody know where I can find a Scyther? I think I'll try for Ekans, Jigglypuff, and Clefary first.

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
In FireRed, it would probably be smartest to go after a Scyther in Celedon City's game corner. You just need to get hella coins then you save in front of the lady who asks you what prize you want, stock up on Scythers, check to see if they're shiny, if they are; great! if not... reset. I did that hunt for like two days - but I decided to move on to "Clefarios" and then I dropped that because I realized that if I actually wanted to make a balanced shiny team - having a Tauros would do me a whole lot better.
And so the hunt continues...

Years
The problem is that you can only buy 1 Scyther at a time. It's 6500 coins if I remember. It'd be as difficult as Porygon. (I did get one of those, so it's possible.)

Gardevoirs 3 and 4 are L77. Only maybe another week until my RSE games are usable again.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ah... yea, I think you're right actually. It's been a while since I was on that hunt and I wasn't maxed out on coins - so I probably just assumed that I could have bought another if I had the coinage to show. Good luck on that hunt should you choose to accept it.

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Its not just the amount of coins its also youre luck too....like one scyther buyable at a time (coins = 5500) but you might get one in 3 hours or 3 weeks, its luck.........

ALSO: IMPORTANT

When D&P are released they will be tradable over the intenet = NINTENDO daft.

People who use cheat devices will be able to give away free CELEBI and others from using the cheats on FR/LG/R/S/E and then putting them onto D&P then going online through a hot spot and voila!...everyone in the world owns them the same for MEW and DEOXYS.....good for everyone but then nobody has to think about going to nintendo events...

Also no luck on the shiny hunting as of yet. I might start on something else like a pikachu/caterpie and metapod from viridian forest :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
"In my experience, there's no such thing as luck." Ben Kenobi, man! Woot.
Anyway... I did some work on the potential site thingy - but I don't have any time to continue it right now because I have to edit an hour + of video into a 10-20 minute video... It will be time consuming fo'sho'bro'(and sisters).
If a hole pops up in my schedule, I'll spiff it up a bit and throw it online for you all to gawk at/mock (as is more likely).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
shinyhunters0zn.gif

^Product of lack of homework motivation^
That is all! I might spiff it up to something that could actually be used on the site.
*Back to toil*

Last edited:
Years
^ AMAZING! I'm a tyrannical co-owner, so I decree that we are using this!

No progress. I effort trained a Modest Kyogre, but encountered nothing.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Thanks, but... it's not done yet! It still needs to have a slogan attached to it somewhere, to match the colors of the layout, and to probably have some image of a shiny incorporated somewhere...
*Back to hard labor*

Back