• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Has anyone started heading over to the Double Battle Expert classes yet? Just wondering if my character should be getting to class anytime soon.
My character has the same class and I have yet to see a post mention so

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I'll be taking a short leave of absense. as it has been fairly obvious I've been ina rather bad mood, and the cause of my anger, which is from outside the RP I understand the issue, is yet to be dealt with. So while I try to resolve my IRL issue's I'll be offline.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Has N's General Expert Class began? cause atm Fang is stuck in the Cafeteria with Kilik and i dont want to be late for my first class :P

Years
@Zagan -- No it hasn't, and I doubt it will anytime soon ;P

@Yellow -- I'm redoing C.J.'s SU (for personal use) to dive deeper into his history and psyche, basically just to define him more. Just wondering if you'd want the new SU for reference or not. It's not really changing anything just explaining more of why he is how he is.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Zagan: I gave Bassiroth the ultimatum of increasing his frequency of posting significantly or giving up his chance to teach. He chose the former. So no, but we'll see.

@Kezius: I will definitely need to see the new SU.

@Everyone: If everyone waits for everyone else to go to class, nobody will ever get there. Everyone should instead take the initiative, go to class themselves, and then ask.

Even better, check Megaman765's classlist and then my character list on the front page, figure out which characters are supposed to be there, and send them a VM personally.

If nobody else shows up, your character can just leave after all. I'd like to know if any teachers don't show up though, as I try not to assign students to teachers I have reason to believe will not.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen just arrived at the Double Battle Expert class, if anyone was wondering or wants to interact.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Well, to answer your question Vato, my character Maxwell is currently still at the cafeteria, getting ready to leave. If you want to interact, then I'm prone to oblige! He shouldn't be hard to spot, he's that brown-haired dude sitting by a table with his Swinub, Quilava, Slakoth, Tympole, loaned Honchkrow and Egg.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Okay, just posted, Vriska is now in Stalker Mode as she approaches the table where Maxwell is sitting after 'analizing' both he and his Pokemon for a while.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Hey, I have a question. I'm about to finish the SU for my teacher (actually counselor) character. Is it okay if he buys a house by the beach in Oak Town? Or does it have to be a regular house?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Drew Stone is going to be running late for the double battle class, so danaxe...you'll expect a late-comer coming to your class lmao. xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Well...I've kinda missed a lot lol. Sorry for not posting as often people. Summer kinda made me lazy so yeah. School has started back up and I'm getting back into the swing of things. So hopefully that will include RPing here as well.

Speaking of which, posted and all just now.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Hey Yellow or Megaman for Pokemon Biology the student characters seem to be inactive. Is there anything that can be done here or shall I just make a quick post with the basics of the lesson once other lessons begin to draw to a close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back