• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I have been making such unusual themes, and if one compares my usual signature designs back when I was still a non-supporter to the ones I have now you can say my style evolved a lot.

I guess it was all cos of Supporter Effect that made me change so much.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Mines is a temp one, I just picked a couple of silly pictures from my imgur.

Will use this soon, well, when I crop an av to go with it anyway.
sigoxj.png

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

I've recently got into pink. I don't understand why I never understood how awesome pink is. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pink is an awesome color okok. Though I do prefer some shades more than other than also goes for my favorite color, Red. I actually do not like this shade very much (for the most part). I prefer darker.

Winneon

Years

I vote that all PC Supporter userbars turn red!

Winneon

Years

I spy with my little eye something under Binary's name. Can you guess? Can it be?! It must be! My dear friends, its a white 5!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

But the userbars match with the username and so if they make thebars red they would have to make the names red. see what i'm getting at?

Winneon

Years

Who cares! Let's make the whole bloody forum red! >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back