• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - November 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
This month has no "Hack of the Month competition". Since it's the last HotM of the year, (HotY is enough for December), Manipulation and I decided to make this HotM moderators' choice. The thread was made to avoid "where is the HotM thread?" messages, and to make the section look prettier. :3

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
Gosh... After extremely careful consideration... I think im gonnahave to go with AzureHorizons... I mean Azure Horizons is a good hackand i hope it wins one day, while azure horizons does have great graphics, my heart is telling me to vote Azure Horizons SORRY FROSTBITE!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I don't think it's good that way...
Ya know those who will vote here will know that this wasn't even competition so the HotM award from this month won't be so prestigious as from the other months.
I know AH deserves it but if it's not enough popular to be voted then we should give up on putting it in.
But it's just my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
We moderators choose three hacks we find good, and you members get to choose which one gets the award. This was never a popularity contest.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I explained why Azure Horizons is the only hack on the poll in my earlier post. :3

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Of all the HotM votings in this year, this is the most hilarious and unnecessary votings of all 11 HotM votings we had.
Azure Horizons automatically wins this HotM since it has no competition. xD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
There is just no challenge in my eyes.
Azure Horizons is the clear winner guys, so just jump on the bandwagon.

But it isn't over 9000 ;__;

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
this is ridiculous, we have no real choice, this is no DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!
dictatorship by the mods. :@
LOL
this was just for fun... XD

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
well you shouldent be bale to chose the same hack, or rig the hack of the month. thats just not fair to everyone else.
and what happeneds if they tie, the winner should not get to have there thread sticked just because you guys like the hack.

Serious Cruption >:\

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Hey NarutoActor, here's a suggestion:

It's just a ROM hacking competition. Stop taking it seriously lol

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
I am usaly am a lade back guy, ask anyone. But this realy grinds my groinds. I voted for Azure horizons before and it lost. That's not fair for the ones who won fair, and square. Why should Azure horizons get SPECIAL TREATMENT.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I am usaly am a lade back guy, ask anyone. But this realy grinds my groinds. I voted for Azure horizons before and it lost. That's not fair for the ones who won fair, and square. Why should Azure horizons get SPECIAL TREATMENT.

O_o
Groinds?
That sounds...dirty to be honest.

Anyways, this isn't supposed to be a serious competition. It isn't even MOTM, all you have to do is read what Christos said @_@

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
Years
God, if I got a nickel for each person who made a "After some consideration, I picked Azure Horizons" joke...

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
it's a family guy reference.

mmm...I did, and cinrco sounds serious.

Wow, actually its grinds your gears. Groind's does sound very sexual...
Also I saw your comment on Luck's profile and thats wrong...

OnTopic: Azure Horizons which I have been voting for forever is finally going to win :). Congrats already Frostbite xD

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
well you shouldent be bale to chose the same hack, or rig the hack of the month. thats just not fair to everyone else.
and what happeneds if they tie, the winner should not get to have there thread sticked just because you guys like the hack.

Serious Cruption >:\

lk i no ent it

Anyway, yes it can get stickied because we like it. Christos owns and runs HotM, so he can do whatever he wants with it.

BECAUSE IT'S GOOD!

it's a family guy reference.

mmm...I did, and cinrco sounds serious.

Who is cinrco. I'm not going to mention your grammar, too appalling to even moan about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back