The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Notices

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire have been announced! Discuss the remakes of 2003's best Game Boy Advance games! (Are some of us seriously that old?)

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 25th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire View Post
I disliked the musical. I hope the dancing is DPP style dancing where we have more control over how well it goes. I would love to have a play section.

I said before maybe the dance section will be Cool only. With tough being Super training/Poketholon like mini games. Cute being a singing contest that could work similar to the DPP dances. Beauty can be modelling, and Smart be a memory game.
I'd personally avoid dancing at all cost; have always disliked that sort of stuff, sadly, haha. Everything you're saying here do make sense, though, and would be great if they did turn out to be the case! It'd make Pokémon Contest much more special, and while it would stand out from original games, I don't believe it would actually be a huge deal; I'm sure people would welcome such change, considering how fun they sound.
Old July 25th, 2014, 02:51 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless View Post
I'd personally avoid dancing at all cost; have always disliked that sort of stuff, sadly, haha. Everything you're saying here do make sense, though, and would be great if they did turn out to be the case! It'd make Pokémon Contest much more special, and while it would stand out from original games, I don't believe it would actually be a huge deal; I'm sure people would welcome such change, considering how fun they sound.
I'm not a huge fan of dancing (musical especially) either, but corocoro hinted at it with the screenshot of Rock Star Pikachu so sadly I can't leave it out in contest discussion

How about the Battle Mansion being added? 'Z' could perhaps get the Hoenn Battle Frontier like how HgSs got the Sinnoh Battle Frontier. Or Z ditches the Mansion all together...
Old July 25th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Don't you mean the Battle Maison? Imo I really hope they ditch it. It is utterly useless, and I'm pretty sure everyone forgot about it in XY. I do hope Z will implement the Hoenn Battle Frontier too.

Leijon

:33 < Coz you know I'd walk a thousand miles

#poc #fcg #battleserver #pclive #dailybloggity #theshippingqueensdiary
Old July 25th, 2014, 11:37 PM
slayerz96
Flygon Fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Docile
Ugh the Battle Maison. It's essentially a souped down version of the Battle Tower, which was already pretty boring to begin with.
Old July 26th, 2014, 03:21 AM
MarinoKadame

I have yet to try out a huge streak in battle maison too, but Battle Chateau was great for me tho.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
XY IGN: Yvonne | Friend Safari: Water | Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
Old July 26th, 2014, 06:18 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leijon View Post
Don't you mean the Battle Maison? Imo I really hope they ditch it. It is utterly useless, and I'm pretty sure everyone forgot about it in XY. I do hope Z will implement the Hoenn Battle Frontier too.
Maison means mansion in french hence my english translation

I didn't forget about it actually. It was quite fun for what it's worth.
I wonder if it's remix of the HgSs Battle Tower music will also be used for the Hoenn Battle Tower (which is very likely to return seeing how it was all three Gen III Hoenn games).
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here