• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
Granted you have the right to express your opinions, but trying to "rush" people is frowned upon among game developing groups.
I understand if you were simply expressing your opinions, but you were rushing by its definition.

oh, sorry. i did not mean for it to sound like that, honestly.
i just want to put in my support (cheering, praise)

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
I'll try to donate in a few weeks (Off to Egypt soon :D )

Will the mystery gift be worth it tho ?

As in there should be no other way to get it, other than donating ?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
It will for sure worthy to donate. They are totally secret and you can get it even you donated only $1. But, the higher the amount, the better the mystery gift^^

Years
Why is donating the only way for mystery gift ?
I find it rather unfair for people that don't want to spend money on just a fan made game.
Please do correct me if i'm wrong=p

And if i want mystery gift and i want to donate money, but the problem is paypal is not an option for people like me =p how can we get it then ?
And after all those years of knowlogde of the pokemon games, i never understood Mystery gift, is there an explanation xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Kool!
I'd donate, but my mom wouldn't let me... :(
So, how is Raptor coming along?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Why is donating the only way for mystery gift ?
I find it rather unfair for people that don't want to spend money on just a fan made game.
Please do correct me if i'm wrong=p

And if i want mystery gift and i want to donate money, but the problem is paypal is not an option for people like me =p how can we get it then ?
And after all those years of knowlogde of the pokemon games, i never understood Mystery gift, is there an explanation xD

Well, my mystery gift is different from the mystery gift in the original Pokemon game. Yes, you can even get the mystery gift without donating but it will be EXTREMELY HARD! You need to have lots of patient. A Mystery gift is just an option to let you play the game more comfortable. The mystery gift maybe giving you a rare pokemon with a high level, you can get the pokemon through playing the game but it will be hard. Hope you understand my concept. This system will activate when I release the game, not in the demo.

Kool!
I'd donate, but my mom wouldn't let me... :(
So, how is Raptor coming along?
Your mom wouldn't let so please don't. This is an optional, not forcing. Well, 2 more post to come^_^

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
Giratina, umm..YES! Giratina will reappear later in the next city!

My game make you mad? Well, you have to learn a bit more hardwork. I used RMXP for 2 years, I used 3 month to know all the function ( except scripting ).

lol no your game is great, its the fact that i see all these good games, yet i cant figure out how to get stupid scripts and shiz to work :(

and yes i am using RPG Maker Xp so like any tutorials on how to get text boxes or npcs to come up to you and follow you? sorry i bet your getting annoyed lol, but i was just woundering what i need for the basics

i made 5 lvls, but idk how to make them better, and idk how to import sprites, and stuff like real pokemon games.

sorry for annoying you probably xD

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
just looked at all the updates i missed og nice. i knew that girl wasnt right. i called it one of the chaos sixteen.
asome shamin event, and thats a great way to raise money og nice thought. lolz

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Sorry for letting you all wait. I've done something new but sadly there is just 2-3 screenshot about the next city.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Here is what I gonna introduce to you all -- Dashing Square!
diveri9.png

Did you see there is an arrow on the tile? Yes, we call them Dashing Square. They can only be seen underwater. When you touch it, you will speed up and dash ( Kinda like every racing game ). Nothing special, just speed you up^.^

The next were...CLIMBING ROPE. Nothing to say much, just see the screen below!
rockclimbrx2.png

Yes, a replacement of ROCK CLIMB! Tell me what do you think!

Finally the main story event to the DYNAS CITY, the city of destiny. Well, just 4 screenshot to enjoy.
newef1.png

What is the "two pokemon from other dimension"?
Guess it!​

That's everything for now, the next will go to 1100 post. ( Due to my holiday end so I can only work on it in weekend ) Keep discussing, guys!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
And another thing, Pokemon Raptor team is going to recruit team member!
Be part of it too! We at Pokemon Raptor want to include those with special talents in our team to make it perfect. All you need is to fill this form and get accepted:

Spoiler:

Send me the form you filled in through PM.

Alright, this is the opening position:
Spoiler:

Hope to get good respond from you guys.

Last edited:

noah73x

Noah
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
this hack looks totaly awsome! can't wait to see how it will evolve...

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
I really love that mantine race idaea Omega, truly genius.

I like that climbing rope concept as well, very inovative.

I'm also very anxious to see those 2 other Pokemon ^___^

Amazing man, you never fail to impress.
Captain Arcane

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Nice, An underwater speeder, I hated underwater as you went so frigging slow, I have no idea what the two new pokemon could be(I kinda missed out playing on Diamond/Pearl ><) Can't wait for new update :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Kool screens! ^^
For the climbing ropes, u should make a viseo of it and make it look like the player pulls out ropes and pulls themself up slowly, then, when going down, the player jumps backwards.
Unless u did that already...

Back