• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for multiple 6IV foreign dittos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millzy

Own: | X | Y | AS |
Years
Looking for multiple 6IV dittos with the natures listed below that are foreign from my game (from USA). I don't got anything to trade really so cloned or hacked are okay as I won't be using them except for breeding purposes!

Adamant, Modest, Timid, Jolly, Bold, Calm, Impish, Careful, and Serious

Please send a PM!

Thanks so much!
Millzy

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I think I have a Timid/Jolly Jap. 6IV Ditto. Not sure which nature though, but I'll check later when I get back home in 7 hours from the time of this post of mine. If you'll be available by then, I'll be happy to trade you one. :3
If not, then you can simply put a 'mon in the GTS and ask for a lvl 100 Ditto and I'll get it later. :3

Millzy

Own: | X | Y | AS |
Years
I have to trade as I don't have the updated DexNAV yet, added your FC now and will watch for you, PM me when your on! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back