• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I used to only be able to eat melted cheese, I'm less fussy with food now, still won't touch a mushroom though.

Downloading some David Attenborough docs...coz i'm cool.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5. I used to be picky too XD
Nowadays I'm able to eat most normal things... except eggplants...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I shelved books. I was hoping for something a bit more fun but oh well XD; Though I must admit it was fun shelving manga. /yes it's because it's something I enjoy

And I got into another LJ RP; that makes me happy! I'll probably do the stuff they asked for once I return to my mom's house. It's also 'cause I'm still reading Bakuman and it's getting really interesting.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Obviously, I got it as well! c: /has full confidence and basically knew she was going to get in anyways, hurrhurr.

I have also enabled someone to app Martel, who might ask a friend to app Yuan there. Huzzah!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

A lot of sites/programs/etc. can be confusing at first :3 But then with help/time you can get totally used to it!

Hehe, maybe Lloyd will end up there next~ /speaking of which I should prolly reply to the two others who posted in his voicetest post; he wouldn't be surprised if someone he didn't know didn't know the Dwarven Vows, right

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Considering Dirk is the only Dwarf that lives on the surface in Sylvarant, it probably won't be surprising to Lloyd, no in fact it's probably one of the only things he knows that not many others do know. Finishing the game before you do anything with him will probably help. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I figured as much. /the person who asked was a Fon Master Ion, by the way, so it isn't even the same world o3o

And I like playing him from infiltrating Iselia's Desian Ranch ;; /though tbh I can't remember what happened since it's been so long

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still recommend it, especially since it's well.. Lloyd, and everyone else I know who voices a Symphonia character has played the game at least once. maybe it's because i've played the games a million times, but eh.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But I'm a person who likes spoilers and thus technically knows the ending of the first game :B /don't know how DotNW turns out though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back