• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 16, 2007
I need a celebi, I don't care about any of it's stats or if it is legit or not. I can trade a lv 10 untouched mystry mew for one. This mew was recieved in a trade so I don't know if it's legit

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2019
I need a celebi, I don't care about any of it's stats or if it is legit or not. I can trade a lv 10 untouched mystry mew for one. This mew was recieved in a trade so I don't know if it's legit

You may not care if it's not legit, but the Mods do, don't request illegit Pokemon on this forum. (Just a warning)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 16, 2007
You may not care if it's not legit, but the Mods do, don't request illegit Pokemon on this forum. (Just a warning)

technically i didn't request an illegit pokemon, I just said I don't care, and there are a lot of other threads discussing trading illegit pokemon

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2019
technically i didn't request an illegit pokemon, I just said I don't care, and there are a lot of other threads discussing trading illegit pokemon

I know, It was just a friendly warning, and usually the threads discussing it get shut down, or locked. Just trying to help out!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 16, 2007
By the way, Akuchiki, do you still want the charmander, slowpoke, kangashan, smeargle, lileep, and anorith?

Back