• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Flygon Fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
This is so embarrassing... I don't use Flygon ^^ I just think it's a cool pokémon.

I've trained Vibrava though. But I hadn't got the patience to evolve it... or something like that. I've explained that before here.

Flygon's dragon and ground so I figure it'd be better in certain situations than others. Would it be good sometime in the Hoenn league?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
He's in my permanent party in Emerald but.. I never use him in Diamond.

^About your question, I guess he'd be alright, but he would take too long to evolve. That would perhaps make him a bit weak for certain points in Hoenn.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Whoa, a PC member in this club who's actually GOT a Flygon XD (nah, it's just me who hasnt...)

IllusionRaigen (I've soo gotta give you a nickname for that soon...), tell us about your adorable Bellatrix ^^"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
*ashamed*

I do not have this great Dragon Desert Master in my possesion... I mean under the command of mine... I mean I am not a servant of one at the moment....

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
How often do you use Flygon?
I haven't evolved my Trapinch into the final evolution, Flygon.

~Rene~ :t025:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
^ Eh, that's ok.. You don't need to have him to like him, right!

(Sorry if I seemed rude in that last post I had. Not meant to be that way if so)

Back