• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
i have look into the trade corner thread and the chat thread r not open, so i post my qustion here

my qustion is i have just recently found working ar iv codes and thanks to tabor i have been informed that using them is considering modifil and i wish is it the same as hacking pokes and im a noob when it comes to this stuff and i have stopped using the codes

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Don't really know what's going on. My notifications said I had a new "Like." When I clicked, it sent me to my CP... but nothing in there indicated what post, what topic; nothing! I did all the dropdowns - Infractions, Post Comments - but nothing was displayed, and now on refresh the notification is gone, but I never saw anything lol!

What am I supposed to be looking for in the CP?

Years
Try changing your style to another style. It functions properly in PC Pro Blue as well as in The Plaza, off the top of my head. On a style where it works properly, it'll show up below everything else on your User CP main page.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Don't really know what's going on. My notifications said I had a new "Like." When I clicked, it sent me to my CP... but nothing in there indicated what post, what topic; nothing! I did all the dropdowns - Infractions, Post Comments - but nothing was displayed, and now on refresh the notification is gone, but I never saw anything lol!

Sounds like the likes bit isn't even in the User CP page, which would need fixing. What style are using?

droomph

weeb
Years
As far as I know, the likes system on "no I don't want your number" works fine for both mobile and desktop.

I should also bring up at this point that some styles display the likes for desktop but not the mobile. Might want to fix that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
Which pokemon gives you food, or you could get food from? This question relates to pokemon from every, and all the pokemon games.

Years
Yusshin said:

Another possibility I can think of is that someone might have accidentally liked one of your posts (maybe when scrolling or something), and in the time between getting the notification and going to your control panel, they unliked it. I just tested it, and any of your posts that become unliked no longer show up in the Control Panel.

On a somewhat related note, when I was checking out this problem, I noticed that not all of my posts that have been liked are actually showing up in my control panel. For example, the actual post says that one person likes it, but it doesn't show up in my latest 10 likes (even though it was from yesterday). Was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Okay this is probably a stupid question, but here it goes:

Some people use this BB code i guess, where if you hover over word with the mouse, a little box with extra info will show up. How do i do that??

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay this is probably a stupid question, but here it goes:

Some people use this BB code i guess, where if you hover over word with the mouse, a little box with extra info will show up. How do i do that??

TEXT GOES HERE

[title=lalala]TEXT GOES HERE[/title]

Which pokemon gives you food, or you could get food from? This question relates to pokemon from every, and all the pokemon games.

Best to ask this in this thread (click the underlined link!)

tnfsf11

Hey y'all, is there a way to fix/set the notification type for all my posts? So that I'm subscribed to every post I make from now on????

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Go to "User Options" which should be at the top of the page. Select "Edit Options" from the drop down menu that should appear and scroll down to the second box "Messaging & Notification". The second box within this should be titled "Default Thread Subscription Mode". In the drop down menu, change the option to "Do no subscribe" and it should be all good.

Years
Why is the forum so slow. I have a decent internet connection and PC, but it takes forever to load a page. All other sites load instantly but this forum. .-.
It's just heavy load on PC's database, because of all the web traffic that the site gets, and unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back