• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Writers?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
I'm not sure where else to put this, but I'm looking for a team of writers. Our goal is effectively to create our own continuity/lore for a Pokemon world (That we're hosting on a Minecraft Pixelmon server). However ALL the lore will be written on our website and I've set up a special part of the forum for only people ranked as writers may post in.

We'll be writing everything from character information (Professors, trainers, citizens, teams etc..) to towns and their histories and even the lore of the world itself (Currently we're building the first region, however we're going to expand to about 3 regions is the currant plan...)

So far the whole thing is up in the air and I've been battling with getting the writing side organised and set some of the categories up, though it's not all ready yet so expect more changes to make things a little easier..

If you're interested, you can contact me a few ways:
Email: [email protected]
as for the website, I can't post a link here so please contact me to view.

Thanks for reading and I hope you're as excited as I am to get started :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'll move this over to the fiction&writing section in hopes that you can find some people of the kind you are looking for there ;)

And the reason you can't post a link is so that you won't join just to advertise another website... Which you are kind of doing. But since you have a pretty specific reason for it, I'd say it's rather harmless, just don't write the website link or name here in posts. If people contact you and are interested in helping out, you can give them the link privately.

You could also maybe make a post in the Roleplay Corner discussion thread. People in that section usually love creating characters and worlds :3 I'd still recommend just asking people to VM or PM you if they are interested, rather than writing your contact details out in your post. Good luck!

-moved

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Sorry for the trouble. Sometimes hard to find the right place when you're looking for something specific to post :P
Thanks for the info though and I'll take it to mind.

To anyone interested, PMs are fine too! I'll be checking up on these forums regularly!

Back