• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
Hello everyone, Im Chilean, and this game is fantastic, but I have a problem; I cant advance in this part of the game.

1366583671197_zps0e9e12f7.png

1366583688653_zps8a84228e.png

I win a Pete, but I dont know that do now }

I play in Gameboid ( emulator for android )

Help me please :)

Thanks
You must be playing an older beta. Kindly repatch into the latest one because the way you are facing has an opening route

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2017
There are a few glitches I found (most of them minor)... but basically it repeats certain battle events like when you get to the town of the falls (one where you battle Zachary... thing is after you beat him and try going back to train at the previous route you have to battle him again... same goes for the end of the fight cave... you if you return there you have to fight the professor again (not sure why)

But I'm not complaining (I get more XP this way)

A whole bunch of minor glitches also I am collecting and going to post later in time... so look forward to fixing them lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
I never got any help. Alien you never replyed back to me. I thought you were going to help. I've been waiting for days now for you to reply back. Is it so hard for someone to give a me a direct link for the .ips with 4shared or mediafire.

Years
I never got any help. Alien you never replyed back to me. I thought you were going to help. I've been waiting for days now for you to reply back. Is it so hard for someone to give a me a direct link for the .ips with 4shared or mediafire.
Sorry about the delay because i was very busy the previous two days. Also it is against the rules to give someone a direct ROM so I also avoid that

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
What to do if I patch everything correctly and I just get a white screen
(sorry for interrupting because I'm kinda new to all this hacking thing :))
nevermind got it to work lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
Sorry about the delay because i was very busy the previous two days. Also it is against the rules to give someone a direct ROM so I also avoid that

I never asked for the direct rom buddy. I asked for a direct link to the .ips file not the rom. That's not agaisnt the rules.

Thank youdestinedjagol. Link worked just fine. Appreciate it. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
great game tons of fun but still needs to fix script errors and its waaaaaayyyyyyy too much grinding! overall i love the game starting with dragons is a great idea almost as good as starting with eevee. keep it up cant wait to play dark rising 2.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
I don't know if it's been submitted already but there is a bug when running from Lavaburn Path to Tiki Village a copy of the main characters sprite pops up in the trees to the left of the screen. Great Game So Far

I cant post a url but I did provide a screen shot as an attachment

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2017
Besides the one that Phantom submitted I found some other glitches:

1) There are instances where the forest entrance and exit don't match

2) In the first cave there is an old man whom I think you're supposed to battle but you cannot (for some reason he turns around and nothing happens)

3) In the first forest (that connects to the first route) the person who is blocking the gym you cannot talk to

4) Like I mentioned in my last post A LOT of event battles start over and you have to do them if you want to go to the next place (I have done a lot lately)

Especially the battle with light in the graveyard town (it seems you can fight him an infinite amount of times - Great for XP!)

5) The grass tiles seem to get into a richer more colorful green when someone (NPC or player steps in them)

6) In the falls town (the one where you can battle Zachary) Some stuff happened and it seemed as though the trees and the some of the town buildings where chopped off... (see pic)

7) Also not that I mind or anything (maybe it looks cooler) But at one point in the game while I was training my bag background turned black and text turned white

Since I can only post 5 attachments at a time I don't think I can get them all in one post (please if you can try and combine the posts - not sure what it will do...)
C:\Users\Bibek\Pictures\Pokemon Dark Rising Glitches

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2017
Got a couple more

1) This happened when I captured Togepi and was tranferred to the PC (notice I circled the glitch) - not sure if this is a glitch or just the name of the box when it was programmed in?

2) As I was looking for Togepi in front of the house I found you can go through one of the trees

3) Not sure if this is one (I'm pretty positive it is) but I can go through the bushes to the other side (in the pic I am on the other side even when there is a bush there supposed to be blocking my path)

4) You can repeat the Victini event and get infinite Victini's (and somehow I got a Victini in my party slot automatically while doing something in the pokemon center)

5) Somehow I ended up on top of a house in the water gym town while just trying to talk to people

That's all of them for now... Will post more when I get through more of the game

Years
Glad to see you posted so much bugs, but to tell you the truth I have already pointed out all of these earlier to Dark Rising Girl. She also promised to fix as much as she can but due to her busy life and work on Dark Rising 2, she is often absent in this thread

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Glad to see you posted so much bugs, but to tell you the truth I have already pointed out all of these earlier to Dark Rising Girl. She also promised to fix as much as she can but due to her busy life and work on Dark Rising 2, she is often absent in this thread
And now for real...
We all know that she won't be coming here anymore so she might be fixing bugs but PC members will most likely don't get fixed version.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
I'm loving this game it has such great variety of the new gen pokemon like Light Platinum but I have to say this game has some new pokemon I haven't seen in Light Platinum and I love the sprite designs! Great game!

Is there a way to get Escavalier in this game?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
i have just beaten adrian and damn.. what a mother****er shadow lugia haahhaha
this hack is just amazing. thank you for the fun you provided me!

but, what up with that hot cave in flamen city? i still cant enter there even after beating the game

Years
i have just beaten adrian and damn.. what a mother****er shadow lugia haahhaha
this hack is just amazing. thank you for the fun you provided me!

but, what up with that hot cave in flamen city? i still cant enter there even after beating the game
It is still closed after the whole story so leave it

Is there a way to get Escavalier in this game?
Karrablast evolves into Escavalier at Lv 40

Last edited:
Back