• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2009] Pokémon: Azure Horizons

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Glad that all of you guys are looking forward to playing the beta! I'll make sure it's worthwhile the wait!

Here's a little teaser...

Spoiler:

What or where exactly is this area? You'll find out more once the beta is released!

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
Thats, interesting

Thats a very interesting teaser, really. I wish my hack was as interesting as yours.. :\
The plain fire red tiles give your hack a interesting lift to success..
Good luck, Frostbite.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
That screenshot looks great, Frostbite! If I had to guess, I'd say that it's in some sort of sewer, sewage plant or factory. Also, looking at that Team Rocket member on the top right corner, there must be something of important in that place, or they wouldn't try to overrun it. You've got some very interesting ideas here, and you implement those ideas brilliantly into the hack! Good job.

Moonshine

usally at midnight
Years
Insperation times two.

The ammount of insperation I've gained from this one hack, is unbeliveable. This hack is great, even with not changed tiles. This is all of the Generations, put together. I really think, you used to/do work for gamefreak, because this is flawless! Great updates, Frostbite.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Hey again. Sorry for the lack of updates, I just haven't been motivated much to hack recently. Summer vacation just started for me so I'll have much more time to work on my hack. I'm thinking of shrinking the beta down to ending just at the second gym, I really want to get the beta out to you guys more quicker. :x

Also here's just a little something I worked on just for fun, they're portraits of this hack's gym leaders. (not finished, though)
Spoiler:

Can you guess what their types will be?

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Beta 1 will probably be out pretty soon, all I need do do is a little polishing up and adding in a couple of more scripts. I'm eager to have a release so in the meanwhile here's a screen of the last event in the first beta.

Spoiler:

It'll require you to do some backtracking.

E3DaMeX

This game looks like it's going to be hot. Can't wait for the release.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Is Seabreak Path from the video on Youtube in Beta 1? Because I'm not really sure.
A lot of areas have changed since I made that video. (Hence, why it's not on the playlist in the first post anymore.)
Technically, it is but its mapping changed significantly along with a new name.

Back