• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
Hi, I just managed to implement some cool features like form/abilities in Emerald, if you interested and if it's not already done, I can do it

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
If you want, you can. It's a resource patch, so you can do whatever you want with it.

Yeah understood but I meant : If you have problem with inserting those things, I can help you or implement it myself for you. This way everybody can enjoy

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
I can open the patched rom with G3HS, but then I can't see any Pokemon past Chimecho. I'm not sure what is going on...
Also, a bug report! Kindler Andy in the Fallarbor Gym has been replaced with Bug Maniac Jeffrey, with five Lv. 38 Pokemon, 2 x Surskit, Dustox, Beautifly and Masquerain. That is very odd.

You need to edit the .ini file. Change the number of Pokémon in Emerald to 650. And idk about that bug. lol sorry.

Have you made any progress? Sorry if I sound impatient, but I'm looking forward to playing a Nuzlocke of this; once again, thank you for taking the time and making the patch for all the lazy people~

Be patient. lol And it's not the ALL of the people are lazy, it's that some people just can't seem to do it.

Sorry, noob here, but how would I go about expanding the amount of Pokémon further? It's for Megas and not gen VI pokés so it doesn't need dex space (As that would double-up on the non-mega). Is there spare room already or do I need to repoint some things?

Try this tutorial. Though, it'll probably be a little hard since there are already expanded Pokémon.

Nice work man! One question, did you make all the cries yourself? Or how did you get them?

Booooooyyyyyy, you really think he made the cries? :| :| :| You know he didn't make them, come on now. lol He probably got them from this tutorial. There's a download for Pokémon up to Genesect, and then he probably just googled Sylveon's cry. lol

Luigifan2010

Core God
Years
Replace 00 42 DE 08 to 84 BD 2D 08 and change the bytes at 3DE7C to 71 DF 03 08.
Nope, they just have placeholder animations from the original moves in the game.
Or just open up G3HS and look for yourself :)
They are available any time, if you add them yourself.

Okay, well I added a good portion of the Pokémon into my secondary patch, but I reached a problem. I want to make this as legit as possible, so I want to add this:

Spoiler:
Like, for example, if you have all of the Regis, you can fight Regigigas. If you don't the player will just acknowledge it as just a statue. So, a combination of the Check code and a legendary battle script. If anyone wants to help me out with that, that would be awesome!

Hi, I created a working script that checks for 3 pokemon in your party using that ASM linked. In theory, you could check up to all 6 if you wanted to but for all intents and purposes it only checks for 3. The script I have (for testing) has some placeholders and I compiled it into your ROM just fine. Here's the script if you're curious.

Spoiler:

Enjoy!

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
If you want, you can. It's a resource patch, so you can do whatever you want with it.

Nice work man :) i started a Hack with your RomBase , but i have a question. How to encounter wild pokemons from gen 4-5? In A-Map wild modifier are only 386 pokemons :(

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Hi, I created a working script that checks for 3 pokemon in your party using that ASM linked. In theory, you could check up to all 6 if you wanted to but for all intents and purposes it only checks for 3. The script I have (for testing) has some placeholders and I compiled it into your ROM just fine. Here's the script if you're curious.

Spoiler:

Enjoy!
This is awesome! Now, we're making this kind of process, gang:
Spoiler:

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
4/23/15 UPDATE

Well, I have some very good news for everyone here. Look in the spoiler below:
Spoiler:

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
BlackStorm20x and cRaCkZ, can you please just get off the topic? If you want to add the Pokémon to the wild, please use the Advance-Map v1.92 provided within the files. Thank you :)

Anyways, here's a little thing I did this morning for Theta Emerald. Check it out:
Spoiler:

There's good news and bad news though. Obviously, the good news is the fact that it works very well.

The bad news, the sprite won't disappear. I mean, I did add a flag to make it disappear, but it only disappears if you leave the map it is on. If you don't, you can rebattle the Pokémon over and over again -_-

Here's the script:
Spoiler:

Years
Working on a hack with this masterpiece! However, when I try to use UNLZ with the patch, the numbers are messed up, like a lot. I tried looking for the trainer numbers but, no sucsess. Do you know any numbers for UNLZ.GBA?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 11, 2015
Excuse me for being dumb, but I can't seen to get this to patch for the life of me. Every time I try to patch it to a clean Emerald rom, It tells me that the patch doesn't match the file and that patching is cancelled. Am I using the wrong rom?

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Excuse me for being dumb, but I can't seen to get this to patch for the life of me. Every time I try to patch it to a clean Emerald rom, It tells me that the patch doesn't match the file and that patching is cancelled. Am I using the wrong rom?

It's okay, LOTS of people have this problem. All you have to do is change the option to either 'Notify' or 'Ignore' and it'll work. If not, just get a different rom. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 11, 2015
Thanks, it patched great. I was having trouble editing it, but then I realized that I needed to use the included tools.

EDIT: Anyone know how to use A-Trainer with this? I put it in the same folder as GBAPokemonGameEditor and loaded it up using that program, but it doesn't expand the pokedex for the trainers.
EDIT2: Nevermind, I can just use a combination of A-Trainer and Unnamed Trainer Editor.

Last edited:
Back