• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Mythical Pokémon of X & Y—Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
719.gif
720.gif
721_volcanion_by_3d_poke_sprites-d8hka6w.gif

Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion

In the sixth generation of games, three new Mythical Pokémon were introduced to us—named Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion. Of course, they were released over time as events. Diancie is a Rock/Fairy-type with the ability Clear Body (Magic Bounce is Mega's ability, signature move is Diamond Storm), Hoopa is a Psychic/Ghost-type with the ability Magician (signature move is Hyperspace Hole, Unbound Forme's is Hyperspace Fury), and Volcanion is a Fire/Water-type with the ability Water Absorb (signature move is Steam Eruption).

What do you think of these three? Who's your favourite and who's your least favourite? Would you do anything to change these Pokémon if presented with the opportunity, why/why not?​

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
Years
Out of these three, I'll go with Diancie. It is easily the cutest out of the three. ^^ The other two I'm pretty indifferent about. Mainly because when I got the events for both of them, I just stuck them into my bank.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 11, 2017
My favorite would have to be Hoopa's regular form and my least favorite would be Hoopa Unbound. I all three Pokemon's designs though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hoops, for sure, more specifically its Unbound form. It's got a pretty unique design.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Diancie for sure! It's the cutest and is the only mythical AND gen 6 pokemon with a mega (ATM)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Diancie's the one I like the most. Volcanion is a ridiculous breaker in OU tho

Years
Diancie is without a doubt my fave of the three. It has a great typing, is super-adorable, has a connection to Carbink and it has a Mega Evolution!

Sirfetch’d

I like all three but Diancie is easily my favorite. It's fairy typing and cute appearance had me in love as soon as it was officially revealed. I enjoy using it's mega whenever I competitive battle as well!

Back