• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mega evolution problem

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 1, 2016
So i encountered a bug after u mega evolve a pokemon(in my case charizard) and beat the thing
and go for the next battle the mega remains.Anyway to fix this? and another thing i want to ask
that sprite was small at first(in screenshot) i resized it by sopying the size of the normal backsprite will it always work or not?Thanks in advance

Years
This was a problem in older versions of Essentials, please use the newest version.

If you find bugs in Essentials there is a thread for that. Please look through that thread first to see if it has been reported and if there has been a fix posted/fixed in an Essentials update. This problem has been reported a few times in that thread, and the fixes have been posted. If it has not been reported, report in that thread.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 1, 2016
This was a problem in older versions of Essentials, please use the newest version.

If you find bugs in Essentials there is a thread for that. Please look through that thread first to see if it has been reported and if there has been a fix posted/fixed in an Essentials update. This problem has been reported a few times in that thread, and the fixes have been posted. If it has not been reported, report in that thread.

ill show you the mega sprite and i will upgrade to the latest version but just look at the sprite i use EBS i put the scale to 0.75 cause it will look huge if i didnt scale it like that im using the 3d ish sprites.But the megas have to be resized or something or they look huge so does the new version fix this or i have to resize then if so can you tell me the normal dimensions for them 006.png006_1.png

ill show you the mega sprite and i will upgrade to the latest version but just look at the sprite i use EBS i put the scale to 0.75 cause it will look huge if i didnt scale it like that im using the 3d ish sprites.But the megas have to be resized or something or they look huge so does the new version fix this or i have to resize then if so can you tell me the normal dimensions for them 006.png006_1.png

Actually nvm i fixed both problems thanks for the help

Last edited by a moderator:
Back