• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Darn me I did a typo in my last post, ohwell I cant be bothered to change it lol.
Toto would you eat veggies if Ash was one? <---- Stupid question.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Darn me I did a typo in my last post, ohwell I cant be bothered to change it lol.
Toto would you eat veggies if Ash was one? <---- Stupid question.

Pokemon_Veteran
Do you even have to ask? XD
Hell YES!!!

Stevo-kun

Years
What if he was a Pokemon and you were the trainer, would you try to catch all the Ash's in the world? XDDD

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
XD!! What would you do if Ash knocked on your door just to borrow some sugar? What is your reaction?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
XD! I love your avvy and sig. Those are cool. Skitty is soo cute. So is Ash! XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Thanks! I wanted to post some pictures that will go with my countdown. Which this stands. XD Just 19 more epsiodes left! AHHHHH!! XD

Stevo-kun

Years
XD, Well I might make a sig of that battle if ya want, I will show it after ofcourse XP

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yep, thanks Toto! I seen your site, and I love it. Except it is a good thing you will move it to a different host. Geocites is not that good. XD It bites.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
XD, Well I might make a sig of that battle if ya want, I will show it after ofcourse XP

Pokemon_Veteran
What battle?

~Dragonair~ said:
That's good toto, what is the time where you live?
153am CST

pikastar said:
Yep, thanks Toto! I seen your site, and I love it. Except it is a good thing you will move it to a different host. Geocites is not that good. XD It bites.
Yeah Geocities needs to be shot. XD

Back