• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Hey guys,
ive missed the badge to use fly outside of a battle and i am allready on the islands around Dark Rising Headquaters. Now, i want to get back to the city with the missing badge and tiki village, but i dont know how to get there. May anybody can help me?

Years
Hey guys,
ive missed the badge to use fly outside of a battle and i am allready on the islands around Dark Rising Headquaters. Now, i want to get back to the city with the missing badge and tiki village, but i dont know how to get there. May anybody can help me?
You can use YAPE program to get Fly now that you have no other chance to get back...

where/how do you catch a riolu?
You can catch Riolu in between Lv 19-21 with the encounter rate of 10 % in Battle Cave

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
You can use YAPE program to get Fly now that you have no other chance to get back...

My problem is, i need to get the badge to use fly, i allready have the HM

Years
Um... win the badge you are missing?
I don't really think Fly is accessed by 8th badge...
You are right but he missed the badge in Iceland City and just got the Fly HM from the old man. Now he can't get back...

My problem is, i need to get the badge to use fly, i allready have the HM
You can head back to Numassity and then south of it where that old man is blocking the path. Use walk through walls cheat and get past him. After that head back to Iceland city for that missing badge of yours

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
Hi,i'm new so i don't know if i'm off topic but i have got a problem:after beating the forth gym in Iceland City i can't go on as,even if i've already beaten Evil Pete,the door to go on is closed and,after i patched the game,also Pete has disappeared. Is there anyone who can help me? Thank You. This game is really very well done :-)

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2023
Well made hack.

Quality gets lower when you reach the end -> I am totally OK with that. It is a ton of work to edit things on that level

But i have to complain about 1 thing: The last Pokemon of the champ is a bad joke. Unbeatable with conventional pokemon battle skills. I had to Toxic-FullRestore-Revive Stall this Pokemon because it One-hitted every member of my team (including lvl. 100 mence, lvl. 100 rayquaza, lvl. 100 Groudon, lvl. 100 tornadus, lvl. 100 thunderus <- Trained everyone of them for this battle -> Useless) beside my max. Defense Kyogre Lvl. 100 (which i have tought Toxic to win this).

As said before: Very good job & i am NOT HATING, just saying that this is/was the worst part of the hack for me because i had to use such cheap/boring tactics after investing hours of training for 10 pokemon to get them to lvl. 100 (not to mention EV grinding for Kyogre especially^^)

Years
Hi,i'm new so i don't know if i'm off topic but i have got a problem:after beating the forth gym in Iceland City i can't go on as,even if i've already beaten Evil Pete,the door to go on is closed and,after i patched the game,also Pete has disappeared. Is there anyone who can help me? Thank You. This game is really very well done :-)
Two things are what could be said in this:
- Are you referring the battle with Pete in Numassity path and then you cannot go on???
- Your Hack ROM is outdated because of this. Download the one available in the first page..

Sceptylos

Saint
Years
By far one of the buggiest hacks I've ever played but the worse is that Karate guy in the Dragon Valley that blocks me and spams a bunch of random characters so I can't go any further in the game, could someone help? I'd include a screenshot but I can't post any links yet.

Years
Is there a full game download link with the wild pokemons levels being increased?
What about the first page of the thread. Have you looked upon it???

By far one of the buggiest hacks I've ever played but the worse is that Karate guy in the Dragon Valley that blocks me and spams a bunch of random characters so I can't go any further in the game, could someone help? I'd include a screenshot but I can't post any links yet.
Weird because I never encountered that guy doing it. PM me your save file so that I can see it (not your .sgm file please)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Yeah, this hack has many bugs but creator already stepped out from doing anything in hacking business.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
Hey I think I missed the 3rd gym and now I have fly but can't use it and now i'm at the 5th gym and I can't go back cuz KAI's dad is blocking the way. Is there anyway to return once u have gotten past the gym without using cheats ?

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2015
hey guys. trying to get this to work. it downloads as a .rar file but no option to extract to get an .isp file to patch it...what should i be doing to patch this?

Back