The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 23rd, 2014, 03:36 PM
Skordik

Okay here's my idea. The name is Pokemon Sapphire Flame, and it's about a protagonist who goes to see Professor Mahogany after he says that he has information about the character's father, who went missing on the way to his Gym. You go to see her in the next town over, but are intercepted by a strange man. He turns out to be a member of Team Scourge, an organization dedicated to being the only ones in control of Pokemon. Thereby, they hope to control the world. They use viruses, and aim to create one that will cause any Pokemon injected with it to become savage and only be controllable by their injectors. The man takes you on with a level 65 Gengar, and you cannot possibly beat it. He then drags you away in a car, taking you back to the Scourge HQ. The team wanted you for your innate natural ability to train and command Pokemon, which they knew about because of DNA records that they have access to. They coerce you into obeying them by telling you that your family is held hostage, but never tell you where. So, you must do what they say, being a young kid. Eventually you overhear something about your family, and strike out on your own to find them. You do eventually free them, but that isn't where the problems stop. There are no Gyms that you challenge, but missions that you do for Team Scourge, like robbing government warehouses and 'neutralizing' the police. Once you turn against the Team, though, you'll be stealing from them, rooting out informants and traitors, and defeating Team Scourge admins-- like that guy with the Gengar, who turns out to be a top leader. There is an Elite Four battle, but not against the Elites themselves. It happens when Team Scourge try to take over the Pokemon League right before distributing the virus. You must stop them, by defeating each of the four admins, and then the Head Executive of Team Scourge. The path is not really clear-cut, since the government hates you for your prior associations with Team Scourge, and Team Scourge wants to hunt you down for defecting. The starters are Charmander, Piplup, and Turtwig. Most Pokemon will be catchable, except for any legendaries, because I don't like them (cheap). Also, the story will continue after the E4 of the region, with splinters of Team Scourge fleeing to another region (Hoenn) where they aren't as well known. There, they will join forces with teams Magma and Aqua, creating a reign of terror spread throughout the region. You will have to stop them there too, but it will be harder, since they have already assimilated into the government and society. There will be a small anti-team faction made up of some deposed Gym leaders and Elite Four members-- only some, because the rest will have either defected or 'gone with it' to survive. Also, Professor Birch is there, because the alliance killed May and Landon. There's a lot to do between all of the main missions and optional ones. Optional ones are good for training and just general fun. There are Gyms in Hoenn though, although the Pokemon League has been more or less abolished. Gyms are more like central command centers for the evil Team alliance. The Elite Four building is now on an island instead of Victory Road, and the foes are Maxie, Archie, the leader of the Team Scourge that came to Hoenn, and the mysterious man who orchestrated their alliance. The person has been mentioned already. After Hoenn there's nothing much else to do. The police do ask you to round up any remaining members of the alliance, but it's not really a story, more of a random encounter thing.
Old February 24th, 2014, 06:44 AM
ererbus

Send a message via Skype™ to ererbus
For me a good idea is something simple compared with completed hacks.
Pokemon Shiny Emerald
Hack of pokemon emerald
Features: New tiles
D/P or unova pokemon sprites (no pokemons added )
New Trainer sprites
More rivals
Some new events that make the storyline more interesting (humor,drama,no trade evolving and more)
Increased difficulty

PS: I would made a hack like that myself but i don't have time to and idk much about hacking tools..

Last edited by ererbus; February 24th, 2014 at 10:51 AM.
Old February 24th, 2014, 04:16 PM
Skordik

Also, the hack i mentioned before, I can't really do that because I can't use hacking tools.
Old March 1st, 2014, 08:46 PM
JiffyCones

My ROM hack story idea:
You're a poor kid from a rural town. Your mother has been taking care of you since your father died in the Pokemon wars, but it hasn't been easy for either of you. You've grown up having few friends, but the friends you do have are great. One even could be a love interest.
You find a flier posted on a sign advertising a challenge: Whoever defeats all the Gym Leaders, the Elite Four, and the Pokemon League Champion, gains access to a vault full of Pokedollars(or whatever the currency is called). You join because you want to give something back to your mother as thanks for being there and nurturing you even in the darkest of times.
Each Gym Leader and Elite Four member as well as the Champion, have a special emblem that's needed to unlock the vault in which the money is kept. The mysterious benefactor, whoever it may be, is the final boss of sorts. You have to beat him to receive the money.
-
The twists:
1) There aren't only 8 gyms. There's one for every Pokemon type, maybe excluding Fairy if adding them in proves difficult.
2) The Elite Four aren't restricted to using one single type and instead have various types.
3) The Champion also has a vast array of Pokemon with good move sets and his Pokemon are somewhat stronger than the Elite Four's(by around 5 levels, I reckon?).
4) The Mysterious Benefactor owns at least 1 Legendary(maybe genetically modified Pokemon or clones of Legendaries?).
-
May be a bit cliche at some points, but please, anyone who reads this, tell me what you think. What would you add? What would you change? What would you take away?
Old March 9th, 2014, 03:48 AM
Blazingsonic

My pokemon game I want to create is Pokémon: Time attack
It starts off with a battle with the boss of Team Rocket.
Pokemon owned: Pidgeot level 60, Charizard level 62, Lugia level 61, butterfree level 60 and Raticate level 61.
Base game is leaf green and pokemon from other games
Team Rocket boss pokemon: still thinking
He beats you and you get your mind erased. Things you remember is your family and the professor. You go to Professor Oak's lab, but he has no more starter pokemon. Instead, he gives you a Sneasel level 10. You accept it and a pokedex.
You start an adventure at the age of 16 trying to find at about your old pokemon memories which you hardly know about.

Also, during the game when the legendary of the game, Lugia, is in trouble, you are given the three starter pokemons at the same level of your Sneasel. You are also given 4 master balls with it.

So that's my story. What do you think?
Old March 9th, 2014, 03:54 AM
Blazingsonic

Also, you are named Lucas and you were the champion until the boss of Team Rocket beat you. Your rival is named Gary and he helps you for a bit. Note: you can't change the names.
Old March 11th, 2014, 12:40 AM
Harsh Trainer
Harsh Trainer..

Nature: Naughty
My pokemon game I want to create is Pokémon: Time attack
Why time attack? is there significance?
It starts off with a battle with the boss of Team Rocket.
Pokemon owned: Pidgeot level 60, Charizard level 62, Lugia level 61, butterfree level 60 and Raticate level 61.
What about a Iconic high level Sneasel(65) OR a low level Sneasel(5 or 10?)
Base game is leaf green and pokemon from other games
Team Rocket boss pokemon: still thinking
Maybe he could have a sneavel? or a modified Lugia? Or evil Ho-Oh?
He beats you and you get your mind erased. Things you remember is your family and the professor.
Family being alive? captive? Normal?
Professor Oak is a bit typical? Maybe he was attack and so was your family by team rocket boss?
Whats your motive for going on adventure? Finding memories seems basic, what about to understand why he took your family? or maybe he stole the starter pokemon and assaulted oak so to stop his evilness (though you dont know the full extent of it) you get given a baby sneavel which oak hid from him?
You go to Professor Oak's lab, but he has no more starter pokemon. Instead, he gives you a Sneasel level 10. You accept it and a pokedex.
Why Pokedex? you could make up a reason such as recording data because team rocket is trying to steal them all so if you gather info/catch pokemon you can save them from team rocket or soemthing
You start an adventure at the age of 16 trying to find at about your old pokemon memories which you hardly know about. BY doing what? challenging gyms? that doesnt make sense??

Also, during the game when the legendary of the game, Lugia, is in trouble, you are given the three starter pokemons at the same level of your Sneasel. You are also given 4 master balls with it.

You have some good ideas but yeah i can help if you would like. sorry if i sounded rude i didnt mean too good luck!
Looking to learn to script please!
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 02:09 PM
SpadeEdge16

This game has no limitations on what can happen, it's as real as real can get and anything that can happen will happen. This is the intro for the game, I already have an idea of what happens for the first few instances of the game, but I'm having trouble figuring out the motivation and goal of the player. What the end result of the game should be basically.
Pokemon

Project: Digitalize

A game about how society, true society, would react to Pokemon being ripped out of the game, and thrown into the modern world.

In this time, Pokemon is the number one best-seller across the globe, no matter who you are or what you do, you know about the Pokemon franchise. Now, a new technology is created that will innovate the way Players enjoy their gaming experience. A Digital Pokemon Starter Kit. This kit comes with your own Pokedex, which records any Pokemon data through infared connection, and later displays any saved information from other Pokedex. It also comes with your very own Pokegear! A cellular phone type of device that keeps records of all of your battling friends and allows you to contact them for battles, as well as use GPS to display a map of your exact location, and plays custom music of course. Finally, in this kit, you will receive six high-tech, realistic Pokeballs! These work by data transfer over local wifi, connecting from a DS system, or laptop, to the Pokeball. After connecting, the player may move Pokemon from the device into the Pokeball and use them in HD Holographic Projection Battles! This technology is every Pokemon fans dream come true, and only two rules for this system.

1: The players may not transfer legendary Pokemon. The creators of this system were also Pokemon fans and they believed it would not make the legendaries exclusive as they appear in the game if everyone was running around with one.

2: DO NOT use this technology to threaten, injure, or disrupt the peace...

However, as many people as there are who love to play games, there are just as many who love to exploit and push the boundaries of what the game may actually do. After hundreds of thousands of attempts at cracking the system, multiple people succeeded. However, the outcome was far more terrifying than a simple exploit. The constant data disruptions caused a glitch in the system that prevented Pokemon from staying inside of their Pokeballs for a certain amount of time. Not only that, but as they began to be exposed to the outside world even more, they solidified into living, breathing creatures. To make matters even worse, the trainers started to lose control. The Pokemon would not listen and begin to turn violent towards their owners and others around them. Trainers would attempt to stop them by using other Pokemon, but eventually, those didn't listen either. Through the fear and misunderstanding of the situation, riots and war flooded the streets. People trying to catch the Pokemon to protect them, people trying to stop others from hurting the Pokemon, others killing the Pokemon, or being killed by Pokemon...after months of killing and fighting, the weaker Pokemon were forced to hide in every creavas they could find, while the strong roamed and terrorized anyone they could find. Eventually, "Trainers" learned how to capture these Pokemon and use them to their advantage, usually by force. After realizing the power of the Pokemon, they attempted to steal from others, build gangs and armies to become strong and have anything they wanted while ruling ith an iron fist. Several people thought this to be a good idea and so multiple gangs emerged and fights broke out everywhere. Soon territories were defined and leaders were formed. Three years have gone by and the world is in an apocalyptic state where the only thing that matters anymore is power, war, and survival...

You start out the game as a 15 year old boy/girl. You go to high school, have friends and battle them with your DS. After living your life for a while, the new technology is realeased and liek everyone else, you purchased one as well. You play through the game as the world around you slowly is shrouded in chaos. Then you soon find yourself caught in the middle of a riot and end up pretty badly injured. You are in a hospital with your closest friends by your side, but then there is an accident. The hospital is crumbling down and your left by your friends as they could do nothing to save you. Helpless and unconcious, your body is burried under the rubble of the hospital. The time skip happens now; it is three years later. You find yourself awake and confused in a territory prison... The rest is open for discussion.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 03:27 PM
EonPSK

I've been developing this idea in my head for some time now, and I figured it was finally time to share it with the community...

General Plot Synopsis

The northern region of UNNAMED is undergoing sweeping social and political changes. One of the oldest regions in terms of recorded human history, it traces its origins back to to earliest form of human-pokemon contact and training. However, with each passing generation, this proud history of pokemon training is forgotten a little more, and a movement aimed towards liberating pokemon and cutting the ties entirely between them and humans has gained staggering momentum. In fact, a new government has come to power (through legitimate means), headed by a steadfast archon bent on abolishing training and the pokemon league system, for unknown, personal reasons. As a result, many gyms have shut down, and there is growing tension between different cities and towns who hold different beliefs. However, a sizable population is not about to give up their way of life, and many are fighting back in the underground (not a literal underground, meaning behind the scenes).

You play as the hero, the son of the current region Champion, who was sent away in exile as a child for your own safety as tensions towards your farther grew. Your father was allowed to keep his position as a figurehead, an homage to the "old ways", and stayed behind to fight this new government from behind the scenes. Questioning your family's history and fearing for the safety of your father, you neglect his wishes and return to your homeland to seek out your father. However, along the way you find yourself in the middle a political civil war, an ancient strife no one knew existed, and unravel the many mysteries of the region's rich history.

My Thoughts/Visions

- This game is a more serious take on a Pokemon title. It focuses on many real world themes and philosophical questions.
- The focus is taken away from the traditional formula of "earn 8 badges while thwarting an evil team, then take down the pokemon league." Instead of being a heralded "champion-in-the-making", you find yourself an outcast in many areas for being a trainer. However, the 8-gym system is still in place, albeit many gyms are now operated in an underground fashion. While they are still necessary to reach the ending of the game, they become more of a side quest.
- Much of the battling thus take place away from the main story and in the wild. Most of your "thwarting endeavors" come as a result of puzzle solving and other forms of gameplay. However, there is still an abundance of likeminded trainers to battle.
- I have many story and gameplay elements that i've chosen not to share at this time.

_______

I would love to actually make this vision a reality. I have a lot of history with spriting, but none with hacking. I'm new here and still learning the ways to go about doing things, but if anyone would like to contact me who has an interest in working on this, feel free to reach out.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 07:54 PM
megacharizard235

my writings gonna be bad because im on a tabket but heres my ideathe region is unnamed
your a 15 yr old whos about to get your first pokemon from the professor whos also your mother you go out into the woods with your friend who already has gheir pokemon a squirtle his older brother who is a gym leader and has a blastoise he tells u to go home or trouble will happen you decide to go home but when you do a charmander and cyndaquil are burning down your house with your mother inside you run inside and save her and take her to a hospitalshe has bad third degree burns and might die the police captur the pokemon and they aee owned by team heat team heat burned down your house because your mother wouldnt give them information on the lava stone a stone that would awaken all fire legendaries on earth youget to choose either charmander or cyndaquil (all starters johto and kanto are available later)you dedicate your life to stop team heat you go on your journey and beat team steam and all the gyms while your at it then ghe aftergame strts and u go to the extra islands and catch legendaries and fight 5 new gyms and then fight the championof the extra islands
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 09:00 AM
rosendalek24

Id like some help making a hack of fire red with elements of emerald, i have no clue and dont really understand programming at all.

The storyLine, you join team rocket in one of their recruitment drives, you rise quickly. However you start to suspect that your mother may know giovanni, and also your natural concience takes over and you abandon team rocket. As you start to rise up defeating gym after gym you learn through slip of giovannis tongue that he is your father, and you are now more determined then ever to right the wrongs he has committed.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 01:45 AM
chaosnite123

OK,so here is my idea.
Hack name: Pokemon Reversed
ROM Base:???
Storyline: In a alternate universe, in the Kanto Region, the entire Pokémon world is flipped around. The normal Pokémon trainers, Gym Leaders, Elite Four and Champion are “Pokémon Slavers” and Team Rocket are the one who care for Pokemon. So, the starting is the same until the NUGGET BRIDGE where you are approached by the Team Rocket Grunt. You can now choose whether to join Team Rocket or not. If you join, you will do Gym challenges along with Team Rocket missions. If you don not, you will help the police as you had an "experience" with Team Rocket and try and root out Team Rocket. At the end of the story where you defeat the champion, you will awaken in a test tank(like the one Mewtwo is in the 1st Pokémon movie) which will be the setting for the sequel-Pokémon Awakening(maybe, ending may change) .
I would do this myself but I have no knowledge of Pokémon Hacking.
I hope someone can give me a few tutorials in Pokémon Hacking so I can try this out.
You can use this storyline if I do not start a forum for this game first, just remember to give me credits.

Last edited by chaosnite123; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:28 AM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 09:57 PM
O'aka XXIII
Merchant Extraordinaire

Nature: Naughty
Hack name: Pokemon Legacy?
ROM base: Probably Fire Red
My idea, though I don't have the time or skills needed to create this, is that the game starts out kind of like how the gsc games start. You see the professor on a screen looking at him as if you're webcaming or whatever and he asks you what time it is there so time based events would occur, he asks what region you're in so that he can notify the local professor that you'll be coming around to start your adventure. You can begin in any of the regions. Your male and female sprite and starting point would obviously change to fit the region, as would the starter pokemon you could choose. The storyline would follow the basic storyline of the games, fight gym leaders, get badges, beat the bad guys, beat your rival, become a champion. But once you become champion you go back and get back on the web cam thing with the professor and show off your new champion skills and he suggests that you go try out another region. At this point the professor from the region you started in would come to you and see that you're planning to go to another region and would take your pokedex and any pokemon that dont belong in that area, basically saying you could bring maybe 1 or 2 pokemon with you but still having to start a new journey in a new region. In that region you would battle the gym leaders and defeat another evil organization and as such having all these accomplishments pile up, organizations will start trying to not reveal themselves as much to you or do the opposite and try to take you on with a barrage of members, npc's would recognize your powers as champion of multiple regions as well as hero. Each region would become progressively harder until the 7th region, a fictional region, would have 10 gym leaders with all level 90-100 pokemon and restorative items and the final pokemon league in this region would be the the previous pokemon league champions that youve beaten as well as your rivals through the regions.

Last edited by O'aka XXIII; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:35 PM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 01:30 PM
MysticalFF

Nature: Quiet
Name: Pokémon Cream
Rom Base: Pokémon Fire Red
Implementations:
- NDS Style Graphics
- New Storyline
- Animations
- New Sprites (NDS Style)
- Minigames*
- All Generation Pokémon
- Maybe Two Regions
- Two Dimensions
- Easter Eggs
Storyline:

Two millenia ago, there was a alternative world.
A dream world, an island where peace and love reigned supreme, with the name of Cream World. Cruelty didn't exist and Pokémons and humans lived in harmony.
That world was sustained by two legendary pokémon, Cresselia and Mew.
A person named Kriskan found that world, but was dominated by evil.
His body was dominated by a unknown disease with the name of EEUS (Extreme Evil Unknown Syndrome). He was possessed by the wish of corrupt Cream World and founded Team Moon, trying to get powers of the powerful Redcker Stone, the ore that was the beginning of all the Pokémon World, he wanted to control Mew and Cresselia.
Kriskan created an machine, that machine could suck the powers of everything and control Mew and Cresselia.
Unfortunely, he did it and caused a war between Pokémon and humans.
But a legendary treiner named Korrin fighted against everything and formed an army of sacred Pokémon, defeating all the legendary Pokémon and saving the world.
After it, many wars happened because the world was in redeveloping process.
Korrin's descendents manage to defend the idea of truth, peace and love, but Cream World was corrupted and nobody could save it, descendents of Korrin and Kriskan was rivals, all the generations...
Two millenia after, a treiner was called by his mother, she say to Kyoshi that the Professor wants to give him a Pokémon to start his journey!

I don't want to say what happens after that.

I don't know absolutely nothing about hacking, mapping, editing sprites, tiles.
If somebody like the story, feel free to help me or use it in your hack, but make it the best hack ever and give me credits!

*Talk to me personally for details about that implementation.

That's just a prototype, feel free to add something to the storyline!
Old 1 Week Ago, 06:20 PM
roosterteeth

I have an idea for another hacker to make. I am not sure how to undergo a hack so I decided for this idea to hand out...

You are exploring a cave in a the region of Pacem (Latin for peace) you find many pokemon migrating out of their position. You even encounter Arceus who reaches out to you: Stop End. The reason for this: The gods that hold the universe in place, known as Elder Gods, have to let the strongest of the gods have their turn at his being. His name is End. The universe is created, but also destroyed every fourteen billion years.

He is coming, no one knows it but you and his followers that want to continue the cycle, the natural cycle. Team End. You have one year to rally up all the trainers you can with a unknown power you obtained to show the truth to people. You prepare for war against End and gain powers you never expect, including seeing the future. Even seeing the Elder himself and what the End looks like, a never ending white void and you soon realize that not even Arceus and all the pokemon in the universe can destroy End. Only your own strength can, powers you obtain throughout the journey in four hidden stones which grant special powers to use against End. Aura Shield, Beginning, Destruction, and Time seal. (Note: Thoughts on how the final battle in the story will turn out is your character as a "pokemon" and End as another where you battle with those stones powers as the attacks. The end of the game ends with destroying End as much as you can, six forms in which he has, and sealing him in time for extra insurance as you bring the beginning again and return to the beginning of the Universe as the Creator along with a special someone you met along your journey.)
Old 1 Day Ago, 08:42 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
Pokemon Hack Idea (Who said it had to be a Pokemon game?)

The Defenders!

You play as Jason Wilson, A.K.A, Inferno! Seventeen years ago, the Earth flashed green. It returned to normal in less than a second, but who's to say it didn't have any after-effects?
The Infected, as they are refferred to by normal people, are the less than 1% of the population of Earth that were genetically changed by the flash, creating superhumans. Some good, some bad. All with their secrets, and all under threat from the governments of the world, the ones trying to start a war against those that they fear, but need not.
Anyway, Jason has just turned seventeen, and his older brother Xavier is returning to Starlight City.
Later, you hear of an attack at your father's laboratory, Wilson Labs. You go to investigate, and meet Blue Phoenix and Golem there, two super villains. You fight them, but they almost beat you. Someone hacks into the Wilson Labs security systems and saves you, requesting you meet them later that day.
Before your rendevous with the hacker, your father is arrested for experimenting on Golem, because the laws have yet to be changed for Infected. You decide to never tell your parents or brother about your abilities.
You meet up with the hacker, who turns out to be a boy's mind in a robotic body. His name is Techno, and his body died of cancer at age ten.
In short; Blue Phoenix is making a Villain Society in order to enslave the humans. Inferno, Techno, and a new heroine, Telene, must work together to save humanity.
They become The Defenders.

Features:
-Superheroes/Supervillains, not Pokemon
-Interesting Story
-New Tiles
-English
-Hack of Fire Red
Old 10 Hours Ago, 09:55 PM
Pokér
Pokémon Hack Fan

Nature: Relaxed
Hi. I have a very unusual idea. This is my first time trying to write a ROM hack so please tell me if I'm out of my mind. I wanted something that brought together all the things I love about Pokémon. If you like it, I could REALLY use some HELP. I don't even have a pc to work on it with and no idea how to design. I want to write it though.

Pokémon Blazing Heart:

Setting: This hack takes place maybe 100 years after the original games in the Saga region. This is a VERY large region. The way that it looks right now I would say there will be many more cities towns and villages along with caves maybe 3x as long as the ones in firered with small rest stops in-between. I would like to include all of Pokémon from gen 1 and 2 and some from 3 and maybe 4. I would love it if there was a Pokémon League. I'm not going to give much away, but because of the fact that technology has advanced in the last 100 years you go to some pretty cool places. I'll say that there may be teleportation.

The Story: You live in a town inside of the forest. When you were younger, you had become best friends with a wild pichu that followed you home. Now, that pichu has evolved into a pikachu(please don't hate) and you decide to travel around the Saga region with it and become a Pokémon master. After you beat the first gym, you will be given the Kanto starters and Dratini. For some reason, everyone has some problem that they need to be solved so they give you the task of solving them. The main story revolves around you beating as many of these side quests as you can. They are a great way to train your Pokémon which is important because the Elite 4 will have high level Pokémon.

The Toxic Gang: You will also meet the game's Team Rocket equivalent, the Toxic Gang. They aren't really trying to take over the world, they're just in it for the money. Most of the time you will find them trying to rob a Pokémart or poaching a pokémon that you wanted to catch (because poaching is so different from catching), so you battle them. They are not a big part of the game.

Side-quests: As I said earlier, side-quests are what would make this hack fun. With so much to explore in the Saga region they are a great way to tell you where to start looking. When you complete a one you could get a reward. Some quests may lead you to unique and rare Pokémon. As long as there are side-quests uncompleted, there is always another challenge.

Other stuff I would like to do:
I want to add a police station, a battle club, and a move tutor in every town
Officer Jenny will play a large role when it comes to the Toxic Gang
Altering certain Pokémon base stats
Hidden grottos
There may be 6 more gyms and a world tournament after you beat the Elite 4
Other than the first 8 gyms there will be other places you have to go to so all 17 types (sorry no fairies) have there own building, even if it's not a gym.

Last edited by Pokér; 10 Hours Ago at 10:31 PM.
Old 8 Hours Ago, 12:13 AM
GyaradosDialga

A hack called: Fight for future
It should be a hack of fire red and there shold be mega evolutions. MEGA STONS are hidden all over region and you must defeat certain legendary to obitain a single stone so you can fight the last team of legendarys ARCEUS,YLVETAL and XERNEAS.
Legendary will be replecment to the gym leaders
I curently have no more imagination but if someone has this could turn a great storlyn for hack.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links