• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I used to have over 700 cards at one point, lmao. I spent hours just shuffling them and making decks and forcing my siblings to play a game with me, because I didn't exactly have anything resembling a social life at that time. Many, uh, 'fond' memories of me playing myself with two separate decks :(

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I used to collect the Star Wars CCG. Yeah, huge nerd here! I gave them to a friend though a while back... he still enjoys them. :)

Sir Codin

I just bought the Planescape campaign setting didn't I?

Yep, I did.

There goes most of my tax return check.

I was planning on partaking in a MTG draft tournament tonight, but maybe not. I'm still undecided.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I don't rly like Pokemon cards. I mean, idk whats so special about them. And the game is already hard to play so yeah :/ You have to haveq 5 energies to do a single move? :/ What if you don't have 5 energies? Well then you can't play thats what i dont like :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
ExtremeGamer, do you just not have enough energy cards in your deck? Also, it generally doesn't take that many. A lot of cards have moves that can be used with only one or two energy cards placed on it.

I haven't played the "real" way months, though. Most of my cards were given to me, and I have too few energy cards for it to work well. I could buy them, of course, but ehh. I used to play the Pokemon TCG online, but then they updated it and I don't plan on downloading the new one (and the old was removed, unless I just am not seeing it).

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I don't rly like Pokemon cards. I mean, idk whats so special about them. And the game is already hard to play so yeah :/ You have to haveq 5 energies to do a single move? :/ What if you don't have 5 energies? Well then you can't play thats what i dont like :(

extremegamer lays out some real talk

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I Skyped with Harlequin once and it was SO MUCH FUN. He's the most fun to Skype with.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I Skyped with Harlequin once and it was SO MUCH FUN. He's the most fun to Skype with.

if by fun you mean INTERROGATING AND LETTING ME EMBARRASS HELPLESS USERS ABOUT THEIR SEX LIVES OMG

I never use Skype lol, because I don't like showing my face a lot hehe.

You don't need to show your face at all if you don't want to!!!! :)
You can just voice call them lol

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can actually for real Skype more when I get home, at night because my mom sleeps and then I can sneak away and make calls and stuff. Here I'm with Tom so much and I just think it's rude to be on Skype when in the room with someone else.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I've got skype as well. Anyone is free to add me, just as long as I know you at least a bit & that you tell me who you are. Otherwise, I may end up ignoring your request....

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have Skype but only use texts on it. If someone wants my ID, just PM me.
And Jess, I'm on the Showdown server now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You still there, Nathan? x: I wasn't on PC when you posted that.

Hmm. Looks like we need a new topic. Uh. What have you guys done today? I:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back