• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Has Gavin made any progress on the task Elene gave him? O_o
Yeah. Most of the grimoires he owns...well, all of the grimoires he owns are from Earth, and many of them have extensive detail about various youkai (though they generally aren't dedicated to them); it's not completely reliable, but he formulates while he reads. Usually I don't say this because I generally don't write in detail about what Gavin is reading.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
What if someone had messed with the grimoires before Gavin got a hold of them? He could have seriously wrong information, like, "Scratch a werewolf behind the ears and they'll consider you their master!"
There is a lot of absurd stuff in them, especially since humans mostly create info on youkai since they reject them, and this is why Gavin takes everything he reads in them with tubs of salt. He uses logic to debunk what he assumes isn't true and observes to confirm what could go either way, but the only time he ever really tries what he's not completely sure of is when he's preforming spells or researches magic, or if an urgent situation requires it (like when he used the Kamehameha Wave for the first time when trying to avoid the Graveyard Patrol.

Then there are things like research books, theses, and theories that are more dependable, but due to the lack of solid evidence of youkai in the human realm, pretty much everything he reads is more dubious than if he had gotten the info from books or sources of the youkai realm.

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio can't read books, he'd forget the beginning before he got to the end.
I'd say if we are going to save solo, we need a human as bait! That way they'll come to us!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Frio can't read books, he'd forget the beginning before he got to the end.
I'd say if we are going to save solo, we need a human as bait! That way they'll come to us!

Human what now?

P.S. Pink's wi-fi is down. Don't know when it'll be back up & running again.

Khawill

<3
Years
We can use Elise! She thinks she's human!

This. I don't consider Takumi a human tbh, mostly cause he has the protection of a vampire. And only the players at most should know he is human.

Elise on the other hand's only protection isn't as emotionally attached to her and would accept using her as bait (though he wouldn't just let her die before him).

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Machomuu- I was trying to change it untill the wi-fi broke down and internet wasn't useble anymore.

Then I payed for my phone (was saving up money for my Ipad…) because I decided that my boyfriend was more important than an Ipad… but then the modem magically repaired itself and payed too much money to have internet for 5 minutes =.= … (5 minutes because using my phone's internet is useless when you have wi-fi…)

Anyways, can everyone tell me what happened in the 18 hours that I wasn't online? I only read part of Lilizuki's post and ShinyDiamond's post…

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
What if someone had messed with the grimoires before Gavin got a hold of them? He could have seriously wrong information, like, "Scratch a werewolf behind the ears and they'll consider you their master!"
What about everyone's favorite chapter?

"Pester Lilizuki until she looks furious; a kick in the testicles is a sign of friendship!"

This. I don't consider Takumi a human tbh, mostly cause he has the protection of a vampire. And only the players at most should know he is human.
Actually, Solo sniffed him out. Didn't kill him, just yelled and acted scary. Takumi got too close to Solo's jerky.

Machomuu- I was trying to change it untill the wi-fi broke down and internet wasn't useble anymore.

Then I payed for my phone (was saving up money for my Ipad…) because I decided that my boyfriend was more important than an Ipad… but then the modem magically repaired itself and payed too much money to have internet for 5 minutes =.= … (5 minutes because using my phone's internet is useless when you have wi-fi…)

Anyways, can everyone tell me what happened in the 18 hours that I wasn't online? I only read part of Lilizuki's post and ShinyDiamond's post…
Elene deemed herself "not a harlequin" and accused Gavin of being a horn-dog.

Solo founds toys and magical items, Lilizuki wants Magic Shoes of Speed +7, Khawill said Frio needed Magic Armor of Defense +15.

Oh, and Eva and Yuria are going to ask the teacher for help finding Solo.

Then they go on a perilous mission to rescue Solo from training to be a super-powered antagonist.

Did I miss much?

Sapphire Rose

Years
I will post as Ryuu tonight c:

And I thought Nami was going to help in returning Solo? ;o

I will also post as Nami in a few.

Lilizuki is going to bunny the commander that Solo is facing. WolfOfEve can VM Lilizuki about his ideas.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
52 pages of OOC... this seems to be an incredibly wandering OCC but seems successful to me. Pink, you might be giving PTA a run on it's money soon!

Sapphire Rose

Years
52 pages of OOC... this seems to be an incredibly wandering OCC but seems successful to me. Pink, you might be giving PTA a run on it's money soon!

I hope so ;3 I definitly won't let this Version of Youkai Academy die so easely ^^ also... have you seen the views? 13,355 views

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I feel the need to reiterate this now, because I'd rather not have something to be irritable about in the future:

If you have an issue with something I write or post, come to me about it. Because hearing it from someone else is just aggravating; and people seem to think I'm not that flexible with solving problems. Quite the contrary.

Those problems I had to hear from the GM are already fixed and have been added to the plans I have for Solo's side-story.

Back